Reviews for Crossing Lances
daomo7 chapter 1 . 7/6
This story is so it! So I want to translate your work in Chinese for other you let meļ¼ŸPlease.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
oh i loved this! The part about the two ladies being an item was inspired and i can totally see that... XD they do make a cute couple and so do the gentlemen of course...SO MANY FANTASIES AND SO LITTLE TIME TO EXPLORE THEM ALL! O3O Cough...ignoring that SLIGHTLY insane outburst on my behalf, EXCELLENT STORY! I think Will was very cute in this one. X3
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Great job!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
dude, I'd want to watch too! loved it! very hot!
Nekosblackrose chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Loves it! Haha. The ending is so cute! I don't blame the wives lol.

Gabriel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Lovely *0* You really are good *0*
theGreyPebble chapter 1 . 6/9/2010

I was rewatching AKT

and... realised how much chemistry edward and william have.

and i decided to go search for a good fic, although I didn't think I would find one I liked because there aren't many fics at all..

mostly because it's just lighthearted and fun. :D
Haruka89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Loved the story. Especially since I just thought about this arrangement between those four maybe an hour earlier. Including the wifes watching the husband going at it. Would really like to read more of this!
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very well done. :) I almost felt sorry for Jocelyn and the prince's wife, but knowing that they're together makes it much better.

"But they..."

"...want to watch."

*turns bright red to match Will's face* Wow. That has to be the best part. LoL! I can almost picture their reactions...watching. *giggle* Oh, dear...

zapid chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I would want to watch, too. Haha.
shadowspirit13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
lol omg that's all i have to say
Elinad chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww I loved it!

It made me lol heartily :D

A great job, keep up the good work.

And dangnammit, hell yeah i'd watch too! XD;
eringobraugh chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
"But they..."

"...want to watch."

LOL-who wouldn't!
FairCritic chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Brilliant! There need to be more fics of this pairing. Very nice writing.
Pumpkin Head Jones chapter 1 . 2/8/2008