Reviews for A ClawFilled WalMart Adventure
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 5/5
Someone clearly has some explaining to do at Walmart.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Silly story but I loved it.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh, what a wonderful combination of funny, touching and scary!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this made my day. you can really relate to this, eveyone has had something wired happen to them at wal mart
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I love the cough medicine line! Classic!
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
The funny thing is that I wrote a Winchesters in Walmart fic a while ago. Also, as a long-time on again, off again employee, I actually did recognize one of the stuffed bears in Sam's nursery in the Pilot as being from Walmart, although not within the claw machine.
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I just stumbled over your little story and completely fell in love with it. I normaly don't read wee/chester stories, just not my cup of tea, but I absolutely love this one! There's this one image I just can't get out of my head:

"Sammy was buckled into the shopping cart, banging on the handle bar and carrying on a detailed conversation with the buttons on John’s shirt in a language only Dean understood.

(...)

Sammy was crying now, apparently the buttons had offended him, and John could smell his diaper from here. He did not have time for this."

Baby-Sammy "talking" to buttons must be the most adorable thing I have EVER read, I really have no words for that... Don't think I'll ever be able to watch Sammy wear a shirt with buttons without starting to giggle... Yeah, I know, I'm strange...

Anyhow, great story, thanks a lot for it! )
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LOL! That is just friggin' great! Loved it!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Found this story today. I'm sorting out my favorite Weechester stories & this is definitely going to be on it... My favorite lines have to be:

“Oh, for God’s sake,” John muttered as the man approached, “You Ponch then?”

John suppressed the urge to knock her on her Depends-covered ass.

“Daddy?”

“Yeah, kiddo.”

“What’s a tro . . . tro-jan?”

“You mean like Greek mythology?” Please let him mean Greek mythology.

Dean shrugged. “No, that’s what this package says.”

That was it. If he wasn’t sure before, he was now. Wal-Mart was officially enemy territory.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
*hee*
D chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
very cute and funny!
Ashemo chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Very, very good.

I was on and on a Supernatural, msg board, someone recommended this, and I read it. I love it :D! I'm going to go read your other creations.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
"Dean moved away from the offending package as fast as he could. His war against cough medicine was a long and bloody one.

“Burn it, Daddy. Salt and burn it.”"

Oh you had me laughing so hard at that... haha, oh baby Dean. I see a conversation where he tell's Sam about his first encounter with condoms. hahaha...

anyho, great story, Knew the evils of walmart would be un-covered sooner or later...

salt and burn it.

seriously, on the floor, laughing!
fanfic addict chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
The awesomeness of this fic has officially made my day.

Just so you know.
Soleil Mar chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
LMAO... OMG I think I can breathe now. I can not believe the things that happen at Wal-Mart, that was just too funny. And too cute, Dean trying to get toys for wittle Sammy. Wrong way to go about it thought, lol. Very cool story.