Reviews for 53 Down
gsrgirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Aww this is a cute story, I enjoyed reading it... loved the ending :)
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
What a great story! It's so sweet.
toothchick chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is just how I imagine they would be...with their love so deep!
JTSplash chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was really cute:)
In Hiding chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This was very entertaining fluff. I'm so glad I happened upon you; I've just returned to after many years of being "away" (i.e. disinterested), and was having a terrible time finding an author who had a firm grasp of spelling and grammar, let alone anything entertaining to say. You have both, and then some.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aw! *happy sigh* :-)
frozen butterfly chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
BRILLAINT with a capital B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T! That was incredible, I love it! [favourited] It was so totally Grissom, so Sara, so GSR... so GOOD! Like I said, love it!

Ella x
Trina chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I loved it. Sweet, normal and utterly GSR. Anything with GSR gets two thumbs up from me!

Thank you very much for that little slice of sweetness

Trina
bando2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I'm relative new to the CSI fandom and as such I consider Sarah and Gil Cannon but I haven't really been moved either way. Your stories definently cemented me though. This one is my favorite
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Too cute. After this horrible month, I really needed that. Thank you.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That is just so amazingly gorgeous. Just *sigh*.

Man, i haven't even seen the Leaving Las Vegas episode (We haven't even started Season 7 over here in Australia...I'm holding out for February!) and I'm already pining for the day when Grissom gets back. lol. This story makes it just that little more bearable. And it's believable. not alot of people can do that.

I love the return email off Grissom and especially the line "P.S. Thanks for not turning my name into Gilbert Grilsom. Too bad 72 across was comely." That was excellent. And so clever in the fact that he picked up on it. lol. Good bit of humour in the mix of angst.

Also with the emails, it was good that you incorporated the mundane things like the weather in with the main line of the story. Very good skill.

Keep up the good work.

Em

-xox-
lamcsi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I really like your story. I am miserable at crossword puzzles but like the fact that our two geeks are so good at it. Keep writing because I can't wait to see what you are going to do next.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
very nice!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This is cute.
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Okay, that was one of the cutest stories I've ever read. I loved it. Thanks!