Reviews for Croup
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very sad...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh dang, that was sad. But very well written, I love how you came at all of this from John's pov.
somersault-j chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awwww, wee Dean breaks my heart here and John, too! So sad and perfect. Loved it :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Poor John, Dean did learn to cry for Daddy but I'm sure it did take a while.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
awww...cute
Sentheniciousaliticiousvicial chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh wow. That was beyond brilliant. I cried.
Meima chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Good job..

make me cry...

but so sweet.
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was heartbreaking. Poor baby Dean. It makes you wish to take on the illness yourself just so he'd feel better. *hugs him*
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aww this was heartbreaking but completely sweet. i love pre-series! good job!

carrie
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw, so sad and touching. You're great with those awefully sad family stories.

Thanks for this beautiful ficlet.

LOVED those lines:

Brightening when he sees John, his eyes brimming with tears. He holds out his arms, one dangling an IV line like some kind of ground tie, and John thinks, Call for ME, say "Daddy" just once, Dean, please just say it, but Dean's lips are tightly closed.

[...]places his hand on Dean's where it lies curled like a tired anemone on the mattress.

[...] Dean touches the dents and smiles silently.

Beautiful - thank you!

Take care. D.
NongPradu chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh my God this was sweet and sad and painful and touching and everything a good Wee!chester should be!

Thanks for writing it!
Bloody-Katie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aww aww just...aw

I never read a very wee weechester fic, but I liked yours very much. John is a complicated man I think you portrayed him very well and realistic. Great job
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
*sniffles*

I wasn't even half way through when I started crying. it's so heartbreaking! and sad! and full of win.
Cari chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw, cute _
RainbowMist chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Great Story, It was heartbreaking, and it felt very real since I can remember very clearly the nights me and my Dad spent sitting on the porch, in the middle of January, because of the Croup.

Poor little Dean, of course he took the brunt of all the illnesses instead of Sammy.