Reviews for Harry Potter a Pokemon Trainer?
iXheartXdracoXmalfoy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
omfg i found this story while looking up pokemon/harry potter pictures and im already hooked! lol i love the fact that harry got an ekans thats like one of my fav pokemons! love this really do:)
Flying Dragonite chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I am disappointed that you have seemingly abandoned this. It has, after all, been four years. I really enjoyed this story and I wish for more, but I have come to the conclusiont that there will not be more. x sad face x
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
please update soon so i know what will happen next please
Riddle Wraith chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Please update this if you ever decide to get back to it. I love it so far. Oh, and in case I wasn't signed in the last time I reviewed, I reviewed your Horcrux: The true soul within, begging you to update if you ever had the inclination. In any case, I hope that you one day do get back into writing because you're very good. :)
9tail-Naruto chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I don't have much to say about this chapter, as it's just a wrap up chapter for the end of the Viridian Forest.

I'd like it a lot if you'd continue this story. :)

9tail-Naruto chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I just noticed something, you have in the technical machines area this sentence, "-For instance, an electric type cannot learn a water type move such as Water Pulse." But I can contradict that statement, both Chinchou and Lantern, which are partial electric types, can learn Water Pulse. Of course, it's the only exception to that rule, but it still exists. XD

I love the when Harry and Shane met the Magikarp, I'd laugh a lot too.

I love Koji, especially his attitude, I love how he calls Harry a drama queen. XD

Will Harry ever get a Dark type pokemon? Maybe an Umbreon or something?

I didn't think that this chapter sucked.

See you next chapter!

9tail-Naruto chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
You know, Mightyena is actually based off of a Hyena, which is not a dog at all. In fact, Hyenas are closer related to cats than dogs. Also Mightyena is the Bite pokemon, not the Dark Dog pokemon, Hyenas have one of the strongest bite forces in the animal kingdom. Just something I thought I should tell you.

Have you lost the inspiration for this story? I just recently remembered that this story existed, so I was re-reading it.

I'll review for each chapter that I haven't reviewed yet, and come up with random ideas that may help you think of where you can go from here.

See you again next chapter!

CJWrites chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ha ha ha ROTFL LOL MDR or anything that says that Umbithch is sooo funmy yes i know i'm weird.
Xadro chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Harry is an idiot please remove him from the world, thank you.
crazyjim87 chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
what girl will harry date? is it possible to have him date jessie?
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
good fic! plz update soon
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
is this story on hiatus?
allora123 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
when next chapter?
CatWriter chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
please update, i'm waiting real patient like. need more please. What are you waiting for. Get to writing. Come up your fingers to the keeps and let your imagination fly. UPDATE THIS STORY.

Catwriter
Pixie Dust of DOOM chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
I like this chapter :) I really want to know what that shadow creature was...