Reviews for World's Fading Light
Wyrm chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Interesting, reminds me of "A Colder War" by Charles Stross.
Tail Kinker chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I feel kind of sad, now. Your single chapter blew away my own EVA/Lovecraft 20-chapter epic. Bravo. Well the hell done.
Ausir chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Excellent work i must say, even though you beat me to it (). Keel's portrayal was such a pleasure to read, not to mention the summed up AtMoM take 2. The insane Dr Katsragi is a nice contrast to the loving father he is in canon and most of the fanfics.

BTW, have you by any chance read Children of an Elder God? I belive it's the first Eva/Lovecraft fic, but anyways, your fic is, as far as i can discern, way better than CoaEG. You must continue this, you'll be letting the memory of HPL down if you don't!

Ja ne!

PS. Just a small ponder, are you going to ad the GOOs into this fic, or adapt them as i believe you did with the 'White Moon'(Adam/Ubbo-Sathla)? Angel/Cthulhu hybrids? Anyways, update soon!
Blue Bragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
please update sound promising, l;oved Misoto's Dad insanity is the white moon Adam right!
Himonky chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was very good. I liked how you used Kihl from an Eva standpoint. Although I think he would have learned of these events sooner.

Very horrifying as a chapter, but I wonder how you'll manage to do it for a series. You may or may not have read Children of an Elder God, the largest (that I know of) crossover between the Mythos and Evangelion, but I'd recommend it if you haven't. While CoaEG didn't have the exact brand of horror this had, it was a very good story.

You crossed this over very nicely. From the bold typed parts and the second hand hearing of the horrifying events this might have been something made by Lovecraft. However, I wonder if you'll be able to keep it up. Having Shinji and co. reading old documents in dark rooms will either get old or make no sense rather quickly. Once again, I recommend you read CoaEG for ideas. Until the next update, this will be alerted and I'll keep an eye on it. The stars are right, but now you walk a tightrope over the abyss. You cannot turn back.
JustLikePagliacciDid chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
When suddenly, Keiji burst out of the closet. "Surprise! Did I trick ya?"
karma659 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
0_0

That's about all I have to say about this. Other than the fact that it's totally awesome. And the Lovecraft/Cthulu mythos is some really scary shit. And did I mention this was awesome?

Supernatural horror and Eva are an excellent mix, and I'm glad that someone finally decided to bring Lovecraft into the picture. Your writing truly captures the mythos' spirit, and I found myself looking over my shoulder every now and again while reading through this. *shudders* In a good way though!

I'm sorry that your first review for this story is kinda sucky, but I am honestly excited for more chapters and I can't wait to see how all the Eva characters fit in!