Reviews for Keeping Warm
REDEADED chapter 7 . 9/30
I loved it!

Sketching Dreams chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
OMG. Best. Story. EVER! You did amazing on this! Type more!
kitsunelullaby chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
i love your before and after commentary! I haven't read any story with that other then yours, and i love it. Your story is adorable and very believable (at least to me), too.
Vance Kestrel chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Highly enlightening, I found I thoroughly enjoyed how the works went unaffected by the plot of the actual story. Awsome descriptive paragraphs and transitions. Many thanks for blessing us with great reads.
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Completely adorable.
yuukiluna chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
tell me please
amy chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
cool theirs anext chapter please update also wat did gran gran give sokka
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Looks good. You did a good job with this,

Zergplex chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
You know I just wrote out a long, glowing review of this story, then ate the review. This is my best rewrite of that review, though it's a bit shorter then the original. Enjoy!

So I do seem to like doing things backwards. Two weeks ago I ran across Keeping More then Warm and read/reviewed it, not realizing it was a sequel to a prior story. Today I happened to run across the original, so lets see how it stands up to it's sequel!

To be completely honest I vastly prefer Keeping Warm (KW) to Keeping More then Warm (KMtW). KMtW had some amazing interactions and scenes that I loved, but was lacking in several other key areas (the characterization of Toph's parents felt forced at times and dialogue not between the couples could use some work). With Keeping Warm I am having problems finding things I /didn't/ like. From GranGran's misunderstanding, to Sokka bringing earth with him (the greatest gift he could have given Toph, not just bringing the earth but that he cared enough to bring it /for/ her), to the confession of their feelings as they are slowly freezing to death (which brought a tear to my eye). Keeping Warm was amazing.

My favorite scene was the whole section after the Walrus-Lion's death when Sokka was taking care of Toph up to the confession. His devotion to her was so apparent and his actions spoke far louder then any words he could say. And her devotion to him showed through just as strongly a bit later, as she realized what he had done for her. You truly understand these characters and that is what makes Keeping Warm so intense, and why I feel it's better then KMtW. Keeping Warm is almost exclusively Sokka and Toph (which you write excellently in any story) while Keeping More then Warm /has/ to have more interactions with other characters which makes a bit of a weaker dialogue (as your not as good at writing other characters /yet/). Regardless this was an excellent story, and quite possibly one of my favorite (if not my absolute favorite) Sokka/Toph stories of all time. Don't take the negative things I have said about KMtW personally in this, I do love the story and I think writing the dialogue for other characters will only strengthen your style and improve your stories. But after reading Keeping Warm it's hard not to compare the two. I am looking forward to more KMtW, and hope to read many more of your stories. Keep up the excellent work!
Nerd4eva chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
Wow, I loved it! Awsome job!
sakuka chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
KAWWAII! I love it soo much! _ you write really I love the cartoons at the begining and end..lmao SokTof...or is it TofSok? *walks away confused*
comptine chapter 7 . 10/8/2007 that's the end?

*falls to knees*

where the wedding and the such?

Don't make me come over and slap that next chapter out of you XD
AGodofIrony chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
That was very sweet, and really well written! I also enjoyed the little author's note story thing as well.

Definately a fave, and now I'm going to check out the sequal!
DRACON1US chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
NO! that was crazy fo sho (yea thats right, I said fo sho ;D). Sokka is so brave! I thought you killed Toph off and I was so ready to bash this chapter but she's alive!
DRACON1US chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Aw! They are adorable! Poor Toph... but Sokka is so cute in this story!