Reviews for And Yet
lhaine07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
love the surprise party
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That sounds quite a bit like how it could have gone, although I doubt that their school friend and Mithril friends would be able to meet at the same time. It also seems unlikely that Kaname would be shooting at anyone like that.

It is totally believable that Sousuke would be affected rather greatly by a simple kiss on the cheek, though.
Jesslca chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Aw, that was so cute. You kept everyone in character too. And I had to laugh a few times, especially when Kaname missed shooting Kurz. Lol, nice work.
Fabulist chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Aw, that was adorable! I loved the end when Sousuke appologizes for the deception... hahahaha! Nicely done, he was very in character.

There were a few typos, but they weren't a big deal. The one suggestion I have is: Okinawa is an island fairly south of the main island of Japan, as I'm sure you know. To have lunch there would mean a plane ride, not so strange for Sousuke, but I think Kaname would have a reaction!

I hope to see more FMP fics from you soon!
prettyinpink chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
KAWAII! That was so cute at the end! Your story was very well written. I hope you write some more Full Metal Panic fics.