Reviews for Chance
terribleawful chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Oh, wow, I've never seen someone write in second person as amazingly as you. And along with the unusual but well done point of view, this story is just all around adorable and very creative :)

I really can't believe how little reviews you get - though I suppose with how fast the Pokemon section here can go, it's not too easy to get them.
Otte chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Woah! I love your work and this piece, in particular, is fantastic. You're the only author I can name who uses the second person, and even better, can do it with flair. I was sniggering away to myself in the moments where Chance and "Cal" were getting drunk, and Morana seems like a really interesting character. Chance's fixation on flying is really fascinating, if a bit whacked out. I felt a pull on my heartstrings at the last few paragraphs of chapter 3. I was just thinking to myself 'No it's not gonna be her, there's gonna be a twist in it, she's gonna be saved'. Even now, I'm wondering what's going to happen and looking forward to the final chapter. There's also something really powerful about the last two sentences.

As for crits...well I can't really think of any at the minute. I'm thinking that "Cal" will reveal his real name to Chance by the last chapter. I'm waiting here with bated breath Saffire, and it's beyond me how you get so few reviews.
Morbane chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Well, she wasn't exactly what I was expecting. And then I was expecting Morana to dob them in, and I'm still not sure if that's what happened. As a matter of fact, am feeling about as blurry as "Cal". It was a nice vague impression of drunkenness.
Morbane chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Huh. This is quite different, and written smoothly. So Morana's going to be important, huh?
Falynn chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Very, very, very cute. The Rat's emerging spine is quite amusing and I'm impressed by your caliber of writing.

Keep up the great work!