Reviews for First is the Worst
xAllianaLikesPiex chapter 1 . 3/3
Awesome. Now, if you told me you weren't a female, my mind would be blown. Looks exactly like what I imagine Lavender to think.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love the last line.

Short and sweet one-shot :)
Broken Gold chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That. Was. Awesome.
ManofGor chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
haha wily young one you are wise in a time of feminist stupidness! You see that Hermione has not what counts and that she is a failed thing of not feminine behavior! You are clever for your youth and you will be given a place of goodness before other fics for I will make your good fic of wisdom a favorite among all fics! You honor the feminine and perfect obedient girl of feminine acts Lavender with your typing hands of great ficcing and show the ignorant persons of today and feminism what they hate to see and that is the truth, ah they hate it to see it before their fat eyes that women are submissive to men and no more and that is what means their future of joy or sorrow!
kArlITaLUna chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OMG! THIS IS SO COL! JAJAJAJA (CAN YOU TELL I'm kind in the same situation?) jajajaj I just always wondered what was LAV's POV in the whole thinG! I just loved this!
Red Shagging Couch chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
that was really kool...
Sailor X1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
For the fourth time... fabulous characterizations. Exactly how the trio is viewed: perfect, even tho they're completely dysfunctional.
blue.rose.spobette chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very interesting take on Lavender's point of view. It's always interesting to see these more unique fan fictions. I enjoyed it, though wished it had been slightly longer. Great shot.