Reviews for Right and Good
raynesupreme chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Yummy and delicious! I can't believe I hadn't read this before! I love the Mal/Inara sub-plot too.
thetreasure11 chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
shiny! Shiny romantic realistic wonderful tender delicious! I loved it! D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Well...that's a mighty close one, wasn't it? I mean, Mal certainly waited frakking long enough to tell Inara how he feels...wouldn't have been surprised if Inara had admitted she loved him too BUT was not willing to risk further heart-ache while Mal tried to get his mental affairs in order. Still, I'm glad things panned out :D
blameamy chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
aww how cute i really liked this story
emma134 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
that was awesome
icebreather chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
I hadn't read this before. Really enjoyed the fluffy ending, after the somewhat angst-ey middle! (Not that I have anything against angst, either, that part was well-done also).
waffenmac chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
Fantastic the only thing that was hard to swallow was Jayne and Inara getting it on and maybe Zoe and Mal but it works so that is all that matters
michebabyblue chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Kay sweet ending and really sweet Simon and Kaylee bits, a little wierd Mal and Zoe but i get it, it works so hey. Love the Wash and dinos part.
Lady Ataralasse chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Gyah! (frustrated screaming). Ok that was wonderful, please more soon. must have more. Addicted. Love the dialogue. Must know what happens to Inara and Mal. Must ahve more of the Jayne/River romance. and Kaylee/ Simon. yum!
Lady Anatui chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Her comment about sex was extremely funny. I think this is getting a bit cheesy for my taste, but I'll check back again to see what you do. Overall, this is a really good story.
michebabyblue chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Yay go River and Jayne, Mal is such a doodoo head at times, Inara was right to leave, hope you update soon.
michebabyblue chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
good chapter, poor Inara, but she definitly told Mal at the end huh. Hope the next chapt is up soon.
DruidLass chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Gah! Don't leave it there! I love how you've portrayed Jayne, he's softer but still believable. I hope he and River get together soon. Mal is an idiot, poor Inara. I hope this gets fixed soon! Can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing a wonderful job!

- Druid
Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh pretty please! I *need* the continuation! You can't just leave it like that, awesome story!