Reviews for Nightmare
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was awesome:)
Shidou chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
wuahahahahahahahufhufhufffff!
it's so funny! (i know i have a weird laugh there...)
the whole time i was wondering why is this in humour...then omg...i cracked so bad XD
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Amazing my thoughts were maybe Sanzo leaving him but ice cream and teriyaki sauces beats that any time. Great story put a huge smile on my face. :)
gaia1908 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hahaha! Hilarious! I easn't expecting the nightmare to be about food..hahaha! XD

I love this story..short but very very funny! XD
Starfool chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was great! XD I wasn't expecting Goku's nightmare to be about food of all things! But he definitely would...
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Weirdly enough: Mayo and ramen? Wouldn't do. Teriyaki sauce and ice cream actually sounds kinda yummy... ; Buuuuut yeah. This was hilarious, and the tone was perfect. So funny! X3
ObsidianJoker chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XD

This is all levels of WIN! This is so hilarious! I love this so much~
Dark Naruto chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
!

And I thought Goku was having a REAL nightmare!

Seriously, he really is a monkey with stomach for a brain most of the time.

Yet he's my most fav adorable cute cuddly goku. *squeals*

great job! ahahahha!
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
OMG! ROFL! that was awesome! i was not expecting that...my mind had gone to the gutter to early...lol great story!
pretense chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
that was damn funny! now excuse me as I resume my roll on the floor and completely laugh my ass off.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I nearly fell off my seat laughing. Good job!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
hahahahahaha...
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Lol, I expected his nightmare to be something serious. Lol, food, I should of guessed. I liked the ending.
sunniday chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
that was briliant XD LOL
sonryz chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
_ Very cute.

~*sonryz

(seriously, there's nothing else to say, you're too brilliant for criticism. XXD)