Reviews for I loved her First
Reader chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
One of the best ways to enrich a story is for the characters to interact with each other and having them draw out a memory that we are welcomed in: simply by reading one sentence after another. Enjoying every word written as it performs itself in your head. A good song added to my delight.

A song-fic isn't usually appealing; a reason is that the song itself doesn't offer much material for an emotional connection, on a deeper level.

The song choices of the authors that I've read in this site often pick a thrashing and hurting theme. I'm not saying that those songs can't be a basis for a story, but, simply writing about hurt and not offering something to lighten this negative emotion won't be something that readers will look forward to reading again.

Remember, we read to enjoy. Words are expressions of our feelings. Too much depression will eventually choke down whatever joy we have at the moment.

A happy story doesn't have to be cheesy, the key is to have an eye for something special - something that matters to you.

Keep up the good work. And always remember, no matter the years, the craft of writing just keeps on getting better. Everyone can write, by their own hands or through the hands of another. Each of us can improve if we put the effort to do so.
Observer chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm very fond of one-shots that gives a lasting impression on the reader. When you mentioned Inoichi's role in the summary, I just had to read it. I first read the story without the background song - I loved it.

I then noticed your note, so I took your advice (except for the downloading part) and which is why I am leaving you this review to say that you did a great job. And I don't agree with you though, about the song being cute - I thought it was great!
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
when i read this, i cried... it's so beautiful and moving... i love your story and you've made my day with it...
mood ink chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aw. sweet!
fakepro.girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. Im in the verge of tears...

Thats really one of the cutest things Ive ever read.

Its too perfect!

Must say: this is the first time I shed a tear for a fic...

Anyway, congratulations. Youve own my heart!
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was really good, adn I especially liked it because it was from Inochi's point of view.
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
that was touching.

you should do one for Shika and his daughter :)
sharingan999 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
oh my god, i'm actually crying! and there's very few stories that do that to me! (sniff) it was just so sweet! you're awesome!
TakeTenEyes chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
sh**, man! i was holding back my tears while reading this but i couldn't control it! anyway, i love this fic so much! *sniff* -adds to faves-
darkninja21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
that story was amazing! I'm literally bawling my eyes out right now.
Anonychick chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
*sniff* That was so beautiful. Seriousely I think I'm gonna cry. Very nicely done.
Ali chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh my god this is such a beautiful story! I really loved it. I've reread it like 5 times and i still can't get over it. It's so cute! Great job!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Aww, so cute!I was listening to the song while I read this, and it just made the story even more beatiful!Awesome job, I really enjoyed reading it!
Vylette Satine chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
You don't know how much this song makes me wanna cry... I love to see strong father-daughter relationships in anime... It's just the most beautiful thing in the world...

In short, I hella love your story!
Obito chapter 1 . 3/8/2007