Reviews for How to Annoy Van Helsing Characters
TheStoryGypsy chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
LOL The pigtails one was funny... but my favorite has to be supergluing Van's hat to her head... BAHAHAHAH! THAT is funny...
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
certainly, you could annoy every sigle charater in van helsing if you post it in You Tube
dancinglemur chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
why dye Chocula's cloths neon yellow when there's neon pink? *laughs at mental image*
Kairi's-twin chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
LOL. I love it . " trade all her weapons with fake plastic ones." is definatly my favorite... So who is next Vreona?... I don't know haow many more characters there are for you to do but you should defiantly write for them.

K.T.
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
lmao..love the superglue one
Anita chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
That was so funny. i thought it was great. don't change any thing
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Nah, it was plenty funny! Good stuff :D
london vixen chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
OMG! I busted my kidneys laughing! So funny!
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
I LOVE THIS FIC IT IS SO FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! you so have to do more of these!

Kairi's twin
Will-Lehane chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
LOVE IT!
TheStoryGypsy chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
FOUR! *CLAPS* FOUR! *rofl* Poor Van. Would he live through that though? 13 and 14… hehe… Drama Queen. Oh SO fitting (jkjk). 15 would be fun to do… you know, if it were possible. Hm, didn’t I poke Dracula constantly through a whole review a while back? *goes into deep thought* 16… Now, that is actually a good question! lol
Ron's Sweetie chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
I love it. I will use the ways you wrote. To annoy van helsing. Great job.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
i love these, you know that? who's next?
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
lmao, this is the one of the best funniest things ever!
CamillaVanHelsing chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Hahaha, in a fanfic I'm writing, I did steal his hat. lol. It's a really awesome hat too. Hahah, I'll post the fanfic up soon once me and my friend finish it.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »