Reviews for Hollow Heart
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh gosh...this is just really so sad and beautiful and painful and I must be some sort of masochist for still reading things like this and still like them-/weeps/waah for a first fanfic, this was just lovely ; 7 ; Well done!
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So sad TT
inhx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Best interpretation of the game yet!

Well, in favor of Axel and Roxas, that is~ ;)

xoxo
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow. just wow! I don't even.. i love the thought processes and everything, the motivations behind everything.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
...I fucking love you now.

*goes to read all your stories*
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Very good:) Loved how you went through thier past, and Axel's anger at Roxas. Poor thing... It was so sad! Can't wait to read the ur other stories -
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Excellent writing.

It seems out of character for Axel to swear or to be angry instead of replacing it with a joke, but still very close.

I do request a sequel.
UKELICIOUS chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw. ;w; That was so...beautiful.. *sniffs*
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
ohh! thats lovely! so perfect! the pauses in speech in the game, you filled their inner thoughts in perfectly! Very, very lovely.

XxSadakoxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
thats it? aw man. it was getting good.
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Even though it's your first fic- I find it to be one of my favorites. It's really good for a first shot- REALLY good. And It sticks so wonderfully to the storyline. Really wonderful- and quite refreshing. May favorite parts are when you really mess with the Canon that they didn't bother explaining in the game- Good job.

-ferret
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
this is so...sad!/good!

*snif...
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this was just basically amazing

it was so sad..

and you actually helped me understand a whole lot

from the game that i didnt get at first

you did a fantastic job on your first fic!

you've definitely encouraged me to try writing one

of my own :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
interestingly nice.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Well, I decided to check out any other fics you might have, and I gotta say: You are PRETTY amazing at these Akurokus, y'know. xD Loved this one too!