Reviews for Hollow Heart
Mlanie762 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
As weird as it's going to sound, it made me understand the game even more! If the characters' feelings were described as much in the actual game, it would be so much better! I really loved it! Awesome work! -
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh gosh...this is just really so sad and beautiful and painful and I must be some sort of masochist for still reading things like this and still like them-/weeps/waah for a first fanfic, this was just lovely ; 7 ; Well done!
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So sad TT
inhx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Best interpretation of the game yet!

Well, in favor of Axel and Roxas, that is~ ;)

xoxo
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow. just wow! I don't even.. i love the thought processes and everything, the motivations behind everything.
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
...I fucking love you now.

*goes to read all your stories*
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Very good:) Loved how you went through thier past, and Axel's anger at Roxas. Poor thing... It was so sad! Can't wait to read the ur other stories -
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Excellent writing.

It seems out of character for Axel to swear or to be angry instead of replacing it with a joke, but still very close.

I do request a sequel.
UKELICIOUS chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw. ;w; That was so...beautiful.. *sniffs*
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
ohh! thats lovely! so perfect! the pauses in speech in the game, you filled their inner thoughts in perfectly! Very, very lovely.

XxSadakoxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
thats it? aw man. it was getting good.
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Even though it's your first fic- I find it to be one of my favorites. It's really good for a first shot- REALLY good. And It sticks so wonderfully to the storyline. Really wonderful- and quite refreshing. May favorite parts are when you really mess with the Canon that they didn't bother explaining in the game- Good job.

-ferret
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
this is so...sad!/good!

*snif...
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this was just basically amazing

it was so sad..

and you actually helped me understand a whole lot

from the game that i didnt get at first

you did a fantastic job on your first fic!

you've definitely encouraged me to try writing one

of my own :D