Reviews for School Reports
Funny make a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Wow
allen niichan chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
you should do a follow up on this on the parents' reactiom; it would be hilarious!
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is hilariously brilliant. I loved it.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
" “Izzy, why is it that your report seems to think that you excel in all subjects except computer skills?” Joe asked.

“Because I keep correcting the teachers mistakes,” Izzy said calmly. "

I would go into detail about all the awesome'ness this fic contains, but I'm still giggling too much to type properly...
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
OMG That was absolutely hilarious as well. I don't know what parts I liked more; there were too many! You are awesomeness personified. XD Very very very funny.
avearia chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hilarious! I really did like it. the way you made everyone's reports funny, I was just imagining what It would be like for OUR school to do that.

Um... is swop spelled like that? I thought it was swap. Also, on fanfiction . net it is very hard to read things that aren't double spaced. however, It was funny enough that I managed to get through it.

Good job, keep up the laughs.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
LOL! Oh my GOD! That is so funny and I love it. LOL! Matt's last year report! What a riot! Good story!
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
*wishes she could have done this with her reports before she left school* :(

lol. that would be so much fun xD
tricolored chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Huh, the teachers should be fired! What's Tippex? I liked the story.
Very Confused Bobbit chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Ok, for some reaosn, I was on this the other day, i read this fic, and for some reason there is no review for it! How is that possible? Why would I have not reviewed?

Well, the fic is great an one day I will do something like this- if it wasn't for the fact that we don't get school reports anymore anyway!

Right, well...

Kai: Basically no one can think of anything to say because this has been reread so many times that it's turned into purile crap!

No it isn't, I still love this fic and I will never stop loving this fic!

Kai: One day you will grow up and you will realise how sad you really are

Fuck you buddy!
ShinigamiKae chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
o.o i liked this one. it was funny *giggles*

“Sora, why does your geography teacher say that you have all the charisma of a skunk?” Izzy asked, reading it over Sora’s shoulder.

“Because he hates me,” Sora said crossly, still staring at the English part “I’m not sure why.”

same here -.-'

the study of girls... mwahah. a very intelligent girl *muffles her laugh*

i'm leaving. got mor o your stories to read
Chara chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
KAWAII!

concidering it wasnt yaoi or hentai. funny! hehehe
Seine chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
HEhehehehehehehehehe.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Ohplease write more! I have ideas:

When Ken shows his parents his report thingy, they faint. When Davis shows his parents his report thingy, they say "That's nice, Davis" ALL EVENING! And when he runs into everyone else, they all say "That's nice, Davis". THEN TK says "That's nice, dude," and Davis goes "Thank God!" and they TK says "Wait, did I said 'That's nice Dude'? I meant 'That's nice, Davis'.

Good ideas, huh!