Reviews for The Untitled
hi chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I loved this chapter and I hope you're okay but well you kind of didn't update since 2009 and I have a really bad feeling... God you said that you were getting ready for your heart surgery. You're okay, aren't you!? T-T Now I feel really, really bad... Please be alive! Gyah! You have to be alive! You read me!? Sorry...
Aiko Tachibana chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
update soon!
animelove20 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
OMG ! another sasunaru fann xD

I lurvee ur storri

uniquee everything cause nver read one before

soo yea ..

plss update sooN cant wait for more inferences about sasunaru

love ur KIBA by the way ...

SO what happens with Itachii ?

plss I wanna knoee

UPDATE, UPDATE !

UPDATE, UPDATE ! ( * CHEERS )
MCrind chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
I hope that your surgery/procedure is successful. I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and hope you continue to make many more.

Best Wishes!
speechbubble chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Well, first of all, I wish you all the best for your surgery! I really hope we'll hear from you in two months.

About that prologue, it sounds really interesting, now I want to know Sasuke's reasons for betraying Naruto... *curious*

Good luck and see you soon,

Linda
twilight2411 chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
hope you get through it!

*huggles, gives u sasunaru yaoi books, and goodluck charm

love your stories by the way!
balakafalata chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Even though I was hoping for a new chapter of The Untitled, I am very excited about what your new story will bring. I wish you the best of luck in your surgery and look forward to all of the chapters and stories you will write afterward.
hollowsmile chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
wow I love the angel story. When i read the prologue of the new story at first i thought it was a flashback from a differnt life.
JSinuYasha chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
I love this new story of urs "the start of insanity" i love it! But God Bless ya with ur surgery. I've had plenty, nothing dealing with the heart tho. serious stuff I'll keep u n my prayers. take care. you will be ok. :-)
blueberry chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Wow,the new story sounds 't wait to see what happens next on this story,hope you update soon._
Masu-chan chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
interesting story xD i've really enjoyed these chapters :) i'll be waiting for the next update

take care :D and keep up the good job
The Stitched Ninja chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
*giggles* Well, there's always tomorrow night! i love them "sleeping" together! lol Please update again soon!
takuya chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
oh that chapter was great total cant wait for more
barricadethewitch chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Haha, nice chapter!

I was laughing out loud when Sasuke was playing the "adult content" joke with Kiba! It was so funny, impressive! :D

Oh and, I understand your situation right now, (you explained it in this chapter, not to brag) I have also been in and out a hospital before, plus you also need to continue this story (I'd be totally broke if I were you, but you're not, good for you! XD)! Oh, the pressure, you must be really strong in your mental ways huh? :D

Oh and I hope the heart surgery works, really, I KNOW you will be able to recover soon, you just have too! I'll pray for your recovery! Really, I will! :)

..okay now I have no idea how to end this review...

Well, I guess it just comes naturally, anyway, I'll be quite now.

Fare well! :D
SuChAbAKa chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
This story is so original, the concept is wonderful and I never would have been able to think of it. I love it, and i cant wait for an update! Im sorry I didnt review the last chapter but i had a killer headache and after staying up to read it just wanted to sleep ; so sorry! I'll try to review regularly from now on though.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »