Reviews for Eureka Seven: The Sting of Silence
kasterrev chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
Finally finished the book. I'll be posting a chapter a week, roughly. My writing style has change dramatically, so the evolution of my writing will be very apparent as you read through. It's titled Eureka Seven: Sting of Silence Part 2. Cheers.
Parturition chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
This is why some people are afraid to write reviews. They fear that if they post a review it will end up being for nothing because the author or writer has moved on. It should be your drive to keep writing and finish your stories, and the reviews are just bonus that comes with it. You probably have moved on, but hopefully you will finish this story for someone else in the future to enjoy reading (as did I).
XKinhoshiX chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Hi KasterR I have read this story many times over ever since I made my account and even before. (I'm sorry for never reviewing).But this story means a lot to me and I've been waiting for you to finish it. I have the problem of not finishing my stories when I start them(it's a real problem), but I know that you can! Your first book got me through my sophomore year. So I hope this message gives you a boost in your writing now and in stories to come!

Your friend XKinhoshiX!
kasterrev chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Well, it's been a long time. I'm coming back and I'm only three chapters from finishing the story once and for all. No one is waiting, but I'm here to finish what I started, seven years later. Just need a little more time.
zath chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Continue please!
Vinyale chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
this is basically the best, well portrayed, in depth, on edge, and most exciting eureka seven story that i have read. i would hate to see this amazing, well thought out story end right here. i truly hope to read more chapters soon. please come back and finish the story.
TheGhostWarrior chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
This is just an amazing fic . If you are still out there I hope that you continue this .
Jhoff10 chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
Oh lord. Please up date this fiction, its so good.

Seriously, I haven't read something that keeps me on the edge of my seat like this in along time. Amazing, simply amazing.
Jhoff10 chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
All I can say is wow.

I was planning on waiting till I got to the most recent chapter to review but I can't wait that long.

This is by far one of thee best fan fictions ever. They should create a new category for jewels like this. This isn't a fan fiction, its a fan novel.

I read this fic once a few years ago and I just found it again surprised it was still being updated. Don't stop updating this story please. It would be a shame not to finish such a fine story. Looking forward to the new chapters ]
Thurston8533 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
FINISH IT! i want to read the rest of the best fanfic on the Internet!
Lourdes-Sunrise-Princess chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
How could you end it at that? Oh well, I hope you update soon because the curiousity of what's going to happen next is driving me crazy!
Hippie420 chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
this story is great you must continue to write more. i can't wait to read more of this.
Irelandgal131 chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
yay good chapter. And the plot thickens! update soon! ;)
Dominator046 chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
Wow, this story gets very brutal, but I'm Sure Renton and Eureka will be kicking some tail before long.
kenshi chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
I have been reading this fanfic for almost as long as you have been writing it and am in love with this story. No matter how long the wait, I know it is worth it. I'm glad you're back and can't wait for the next chapter.