Reviews for Hatsumomo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It would be cool to k is what her fantasy was.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I definitely like it, especially that last line. *nodnod*

Well done!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
it was depressing! canon for this is horrible. :( very good fic, though.
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
heya, i didn't know you wrote one! *squee* love it, pity it's so short though! very "aw"ing
1010'jin chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I don't exactly know why, but I absolutely love this! Don't see a lot of these two, that's for sure...
Beautiful Hatsumomo chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I'm not much for this slash but that was a true work of art

xxBeautiful Hatsumomoxx
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
YAY! SOMEONE WROTE HATSUMOMO/SAIYURI! YOU ROCKK. Amazing story!
emeraldmartini chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I like the first segment, the second seemed too quick and didn't have as much insight as the first.

Although I don't think Sayuri felt that way, it is an interesting concept for a fic. I think it could be explored more deeply though, particularly the second segment, maybe with a more detailed scene of the deathbed part.

A note on continuity though, I didn't get the impression Sayuri would have lived with The Chairman but was just his geisha forever, he as her Danna, like The Barron and the geisha who was Sayuri's mentor.
norah chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Why did u write a fanfic about how Sayuri gives a damn about Hatsumomo? why write it unless u plan to make Hatsumomo present in Sayuri's future life?
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
...Remarkably told. Beautiful, almost like it's out of Memoirs.
PlutonianShore chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was exactly what I was looking for when I searched through the "Memoirs of a Geisha" section. Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed it very much. There was enough subtext in the movie that one could really believe that Sayuri might has felt this way. Good job!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I liked it! Yes! I'm glad you wrote something I could read. All your other stuff is from fandoms I don't know. This was very good.