Reviews for Breathing Deeply
Heather Dehmer chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Pictishcat chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
where'd their clothes magically go?
WindRush chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
OMG this was amazing! I absolutely loved this; it really catches the way that nobodies might 'feel.'
MiseryInMemories chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
oh my god! This story is so cute! I've been reading your stuff a lot lately and I'm very sorry that I haven't gotten around to reviewing anything! I love the way you write! I especailly love the Waiting series, Signs and Burning Bridges!
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Why did i never review this? I feel so fail! I heart this story! And i must admit it was more than just a little delish :) so now that my brain is a smoldering ruin of what it once was...i must thank you...for being one of the few authors who brought me back to the awesomesauce that is AkuRoku! Keep up your awesome! I look forward to whatever you write next!
kurosora1984 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011

(I hope you keep your profanity filter off. You should. In case you don't and ffnet blocked that, that was the F word. It may happen again. Quite possibly.)

I was browsing your olldd stuff and I saw this and didn't remember reading it and it was an M rated one, so I read the first chapter and I was all like, Yeah, this is interesting, OK. But where's the naughty bits? :D I had not noticed the fact that there was more than one chapter. When I hit the end of the first chapter, it took me a minute of confused contemplation.

At the very end of the second chapter, you ratcheted it up from "interesting" to "HOMFG AWESOME." I just absolutely LOVED the way those last few lines were worded, let me tell you. Very, very perfect. And then ALLL of chapter 3 was SO VERY MUCH TO MY TASTE, as you can imagine. SO VERY FUCKING PERFECT. And you did some COOL things in the scene, and the interactions, and the leading up to it and conversation and OOHH the aftermath! OH MAN. FUCK. Just...stuff that I've never written and wouldn't occur to me.

(I think it has been WAYY too fucking long since I've read other fanfic, ESPECIALLY other people's smut. I'm always stuck reading and editing my OWN smut, which gets so fucking BORING compared to this, because I just don't PUT things the way you do, and I'm tired of the way /I/ put things, fuck. YOU PUT THINGS WELL, MA'AM. HNNGH, YES.) :D

So. Fuck me. And this is totally awesome. My quest to remember liking KH has found a key item on the journey today, and perhaps soon I can unlock the next boss battle...WHICH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD BE, HAHAHAHAHA. *facepalm*

I ate chocolate. I feel sick in tummy and in brain. :D

But I luv your sex scene writing. :D
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
aw this was cute in its won little way
violentrabbit chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
THIS is FANTASTIC. Just, perfectly pitched. *applauds*
BlackCatHikari chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME. So beautiful and emotional. When I saw the start of the lemon, I thought, "ahh, that's just going to ruin the mood." But then, the way it was written just followed on so well... So perfect. I loved it.

Catechistic chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Nyaah! Akuroku plush! Puh likes this
FeatherGreen chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
A really good romance story is when where, upon reaching the ending, your hearts explodes. It kinda hurts and you feel all goopy for hours afterward, but it's COMPLETELY worth it.

This fic qualifies 3
Mitsuki Sumeragi chapter 3 . 9/27/2009

this fic is one of the best fics Akuroroku I've read in my whole life!

gosh! Love your fic! and you!
aznwhitekid chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
all i can say for those last few sentences is: aw3
Kalanit chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Wow. This story made me cry at the end, and it was just so beautiful. Thank you for writing it.

poke-the-kitty chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
That was awesome. ;_;

You've moved me to sniffles as I can't actually cry. That would wreck my makeup and I've got to get to work as it is. :D