Reviews for The Power of Hot Chocolate A One Shot
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
aw wow...now if only that had happened!

iloved it!

so good

xx
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Such a cute one-shot :D I loved ALL of the RM fluffiness and reading into their emotions, thoughts. I loved how the concluded in the end that as a COUPLE, they will deal with reality TOGETHER. Thanks!
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
"Aw, the power of hot chocolate."

Amen to that! :P
sPaRkLe010 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
OMG! That is SOO how it should have happened! PLEASE UPDATE! i'd like to see how marissa and ryan talk to lindsey and DJ! PLEASE UPDATE!
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
it so should've happened that way!
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Loved the adorable One Shot- Thanks so much! Only if it could have been that angst free and hot on the show...
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Omg..I cannot explain how amazing this way! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT. Honestly, it's one of my favorite one shots. Such a wonderful, creative idea. I love how they worked thing out, and how you handled the entire situation...a follow up to this..maybe just one more chapter? Pretty please! Just to see how they handle things as a couple. Either way this was amazing. YOU are becoming so much better with each story you write. I am thoroughly impressed.
ATeeAdorkable chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow.

I really like this (:

Well done, you're an amazing writer.

xx
mnt31092 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
that was amazing and so sweet! i loved it
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was brilliant.

Just when I thought I'd stopped Missing R/M!

Great Job!
WhiteKisses chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
aw, that was so cute!

I wish that would have happened insted of what actually happened, you're a WAY better writer than Josh.

What do you say, if we somehow manage to get him fired(yes I know he owns the show, but thats just minor details)you can take over the show and make it a hundred times better!

I'll start on the plans right now...;)

huggs Emma
sweet-x-nightmare chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved this story - in my opinion it's exactly what SHOULD have happened. Anyway, great job.
spidergirl91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
omg!

i loved it, it is exactly how i'd have loved it to of played out

this rocks

thanks so much :D
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw that was so cute. I loved it.