Reviews for All For The Taking
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
holy shit! this is like...wow it caught me off guard and I stopped breathing for awhile!

Dark bad boy Ryan is like...hot! lol it's all so screwed up that made me wanting for more! I've read a lot of fluff Ryella so this is the first time i've encountered a dark ryella! and damn did you make it WELL!

This is by far the best oneshot in HSM fandom I've read, but it'll be awesome if you continued it as well, but if you won't then it's okay the ending is pretty GOOD already! :)
beyondthescenes chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Amazing! I love your take on Ryella. Seriously, this fic is all kinds of awesome.
ForeverAMystery chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love Ryella dark fics. This Ryan is perfect! Who cares if he's ooc. Love the sheer genius in this!
Rainbow Moonshine chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
that was awesome duse
StellarStark chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
OK...

I liked this...

But I have a question.

How is this a dark Ryella?

Jasmyn
theshadowswhisper chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
nicce

very clever ;]
Anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Amazing. A very new & refreshing perspective on a Disney film... I've never read anything like it before.
MyAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I know this is a old story but could you please make it a two-shot!

]
SkyBones chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
oh this is dark and i love it! is this a oneshot or r u gonna have more chpts cause if u do i want a update and fast i love this story so far!
foxee-chik chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
oh wow! keep goin1 i like it!
EllaEnchantedwithFred chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I honestly liked it. No flames from here. Ryan is my favorite character from HSM anbd I can honestly say that I am loving the bad boy thing. Its slightly hot.
jonesy100000000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was excellent, you write brilliantly. I love a good dark Ryella.

Jonesy
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was amazing. Great work.
Goneeeee chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow...that's powerful. I love it though! Is this a one-shot? It's great whether it is or not!
Moony44 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was really good. I mean really, really, really good. Fantastic job! I loved how you captured Ryan. This might be my favorite type of Ryan to read. :]
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »