Reviews for And it's not easy
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
so religious not a big fan of that im not religious and if i was i would probably be aetheist
Celaj15 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
You said this story isn't popular? Well from the reviews I see, it seems like you have quite a fanbase. :) Anyways, I can relate to this story pretty well. So thank you.
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Terriermon: Sheesh...
Matt: Well, people don't like to be judged by their sexuality, Terriermon...
Terriermon: Can't people just accept others for who they are?
Tai: Unfortunately, not everyone thinks that way... especially most Christians..
Terriermon: Well that stinks...
Stacey chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
What is wrong with mother-fucking, stupid, idiotic, Homophobic, religious people?! I'm gay, I'm not religious and I'm still alive and perfectly happy with my life! So what if a guy dating a guy isn't normal, it just makes you special! And if you love someone, it shouldn't mater if their guy or girl, as long as their happy together, that's all that matters! Great job on the story btw, really!
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Ok I got confused from where Takato and Henry where they were talking and Yuji geting a bat and blah, but seriously people need to grow up... I hope Takato's okay. And Henry's getting kicked out? WTF? What's wrong with this cruel world? I don't like having to think bout all of this without knowing the end...I hope you write the end but knowing like the rest of us, we have other things than writing our imagination online... But I'm glad to read this and I hope you for the best. :)
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Wow...I guess women have issues with God...uhh I don't mean no offense, I am a girl so yea...but I laughed when Takato called her a bitch. I couldn't help it, it was just there. But I feel sorry for her or for anyone who just can't accpt homosexuals..-Thumbs up- Good job with the story though! XD :D
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Oh my god I got scared when I read the last chapter's little note. You scared the hek out of me. O.O I don't think that it should be your fault for writing something that disencourge for others' reading. They picked this story, they're interested and they decided to read it. Not your fault. Like what Takato said, god loves anyone, odesn't matter what race you are or what sexuality you are. You're just you. Everyone's just following what they believe in and it's not your fault. People would think about that too, but I don't think that it should be anyone's fault for just thinking that writing yaoi stories should go to hell. Otherwise where else would all of this imagination and beliefs go?
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I feel like smacking someone and it better not be my teddy bear. If I was virtual, I smack Henry's father. But this is realistic for me to read so it went out well, though I didn't know Henry's father could curse at him... I don't know, not really religious but still believe in something...

Can't wait for Takato's confession with his mom... I hope you're doing well becuase this is really amazing to read something that makes me cry and think about these things...

But seriously, can the devil really hear our prayers?
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
This chapter was really good, I love how you had Takato tell his father that he's homosexual and that it feels so relaistic, it's really amazing. I hope everyhting went out for the best with Henry. I luaghed when I pictured Takato's mom fainting when his dad would tell her too. Takato's so adorable.
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
OMG That is so adorable! I seriously lve this pair and the ending of this story almost made me cry. You should have made Henry cry into tears when he heard those words out of Takato's mouth. Seriously. It's so freaking perfect! I hope you can continue writing this story, it's something I don't want to miss!
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Awwwww! I'm sorry but that last sentence you just wrote out was just freaking adorable. I don't mind if this is a little religious. I can be a little bit too but I don't put much mind for it as long as the story fits out with it which is what you're planning to write about isn't it? I think whatever we write can go well as long as we know what we want to write and this one, I'm going to have to save into favourite.
Eureka234 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Omg I love this its awesome! Apologies for the unintelligible comment, but I am very serious. I am not religious but am spiritual, I find all the religious references very intriguing, and its interesting to read all these opinions of different characters. It feels very realistic, human and real. I could imagine this being part of the show. :) just wanted to remind you the story is still awesome, even at chapter 4.
Eureka234 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG THIS IS ADORABLE. I love how you've made it combine with actual scenes in the show. It makes it seem a lot more real. I can't wait to read the rest :D
Magi Aladdin chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
WHAT the helk man really god i am tired of people sayng being gay is a sin its not a sin sheesh

the proof is i was watching some show where people was discussing being gay on the side that said being gay is not a sin they said theres alot of things we dont do by the biblthey said the bible said "if left handed cut it off and your right eye.

and plus im sure every gay guy has tried in their youth to like women and failed some im pretty sure god made us this way

and they say n church the one way to get into heavan is to accept god into your heart and worship him that means thank him for every thing not be a die hard christian

and that one black guy who got to be straight by his parents beating the gay out of him with a palm leaf and chanting get this gay demon out of himm compete and utur BS