Reviews for Fire
Aedel chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Great job on this story, hope you make a sequel about their daughter.
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great story its beautiful.
StardustRudie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful story.
RyrineaNara chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I think it a great story i like the fact that they help each other out in this story but also chivalry is the best
tonello chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
that was really well written. you should do more like that
spazzgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
this story was really beautiful and very descritpive

i really love this story
shinobilegend101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow this is an awesome one-shot this will go into my favorites.
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
that was amazing! honestly, this is the best one-shot i've ever read. i really enjoyed it. thank you for writing this.
DeathPaladin chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
It's interesting how you noted that Naruto had a "talent" for controlling, starting, and maintaining fires, as the Kyuubi is the Bijuu of Fire, Fire Incarnate, just as Shukaku is sand and the Wind element incarnate. Nobody realizes that, as long as Kyuubi is sealed inside him, Naruto has TWO elemental affinities, his own (Wind) and Kyuubi's (Fire), which ironically "trumps" Wind (Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Lightning, Lightning beats Earth, Earth beats Water, Water beats Fire).
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Awesome one shot.

Description in this story was absolutely terrific. I could read the passion you put into all of the words and Naruto and Sakura's love was so believable to read.

Fun read.
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This was a nice one-shot. Thanks for sharing.

Best,

JohnnyG

[Added to Mission Complete! C2]
Useful76 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Brilliant! Masterfully written and great flow. Perfect 1 shot. Nothing felt rushed. Everything felt right. Excellent story.
Hokage chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Nice man seriously. You deserve more than 11 reviews. It was excellent. What made your story better was the way you went into detail. I love the effort.
drag-eart chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I love this fic NAru/Saku.

This story to my view does really deserve to to be in that H&E entry. It's really good how you portrayed each characters feelings, secrets, fears, I enjoyed everything about this story. NAruto I agree with you I don't believe Naruto would kill Sasuke either, he's just, how can I say this...too pure I guess. So far in the manga he hasn't killed anyone even in the fight with the akatsuki memeber Kakazu, Kakashi dealt the finishing blow. FOr Sakura it's believeable in my opinion that she deals the finishing blow, but knowing that the author of Naruto I heard favors Sasuke I don't think he'll be dying in the manga. But I really like the little redemption for Sasuke even though I don't really like the character.

It's sad really you receiving such low number of reviews this fic not getting the proper respect it deserves. I hope future fics you create will have a better chance being highly seen. I wish you luck and expect to see more of stories created by you.

If you have time can you please read my story and tell me what you think of it. I'll tell you the truth I may not be in the league of the writing style you portray with such emotion. I believe I did a decent job for it to be acceptable. I would really appreciate your review or opinion on the story.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 3/3/2007