Reviews for The Sight Beyond The Window
Twilight -O chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
this so much like twilight -
chocolatemaltesers chapter 26 . 8/13/2008
that's such a beautiful ending...
Ashtie Love chapter 26 . 8/5/2008
awesome. i loved the ending.
Mew-chan Say La chapter 26 . 8/2/2008
nice.
frienz4ever chapter 26 . 8/2/2008
tbanks for giving us a preview :D cant wait for the second arc!
chocolatemaltesers chapter 25 . 7/26/2008
I'm glad you're doing a second story arc as there wasn't any coming to grips with pasts or struggle with emotions or some great mission. Also, it doesn't feel complete so...go second arc!

hugs!
Lorna chapter 25 . 7/22/2008
that... was just... BEAUTIFUL! _ and just wrote so perfectly! i wish the story would never end!
frienz4ever chapter 25 . 7/20/2008
of course i want an epilogue :D thanks for the amazing 25 chapters! update soon! hopefully..
twylawrites chapter 25 . 7/20/2008
Awesome job! I've been waiting to read more! XD

Will the second arc be posted as another fan fiction or will it be connected to this one? Can't wait!
twylawrites chapter 24 . 6/10/2008
I love your story! This is the first vampire story I've read and I'm really enjoying it a lot! I like the way you decribe things in detail, but not overly done. *laughs* You actually make the Naruto characters seem like bishonens to me. Love it!
chocolatemaltesers chapter 24 . 5/13/2008
short, but very sweet!

actually, wasn't really that short... :)

*GASP* What will Sakura do with all her memories? The suspense...!
Lorna chapter 24 . 4/29/2008
very romantic! i wish my love life was like that!
bodiesbelow chapter 24 . 4/28/2008
Amazing story, I can't wait for the second chapter, and the Second Arc. ( I dont normally review storys *is a bad person x_x;*) But I must say, You are a amazing writer ! :'D

I've read over 4oo Fanfictions *Friends yell at threaten to kill all Fanfics x_x* And yours is one of my favorites!

Hope's this review makes you happy!

-TheFanFicti0nWh0re'
FakeCompassion chapter 24 . 4/28/2008
WaWa! Poor Neji! T.T
lorna chapter 23 . 4/13/2008
dude the stories great and its one of the best in my eyes but the update need to come faster. keep up the good work. i wish i could write as good as you do.