Reviews for Blood Gulch Blues
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Need more! Yay SPARTAN Ranma! (I'm running on coffee right now in case you wonder)
CrossyCross chapter 3 . 8/15/2010

Gabe: I know.

Gabe: Yeah.

Cross: Holy shit.

Gabe: I think that's enough now.

Cross: Holy shit.

Gabe: Get over the awesomeness and shut up.

Gabe: AUGH!
Selias chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
This looks like something I could get to like. Please continue.
GNesnios685 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I frickin love Blood Gulch! Mixed with Ranma, this will be the coolest thing since the Pizza Pop
Orchamus chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Awesome, no words to describe the level of amusement I'm getting from this.
Cardinel chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I'm not flaming, or even worried. I'm just curious to why so long between updates for your stories. I know theres a long list of reasons (My own being collage and my families insistence that I either go to school and get a job or get my own place.) I'm just glad your back.
EMT chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I cannot wait to see where you go with this, I'm bouncing in my seat waiting for more!
Lilmouse8 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Haha, two of my favourite series together. Good stuff.

Looking forward to the next update, keep em coming.

Wishing you great inspiration,

Squiffy
ranma girl 14 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see more!

plz update soon! -
TenWings chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
AT LAST A UPDATE!
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Damn funny. I love it.
Cardinel chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Plz update! I wanna see Ranma meet the RvB cast! Also, his thoughts and actions beg the question: will Tex tell anyone that she's called in Ranma? or will it be a complete surprise to them.
Icura chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
It would have been good to continue this story since it has so much potential, but you led yourself into a dead end. Why didn't he just carry it out in a box? I mean, it begs the question how he got it into the safe in the first place if he wasn't carrying it in something.

Not to mention he would have to take it off anyways to get on the...plane? Plane tickets? Isn't he suppose to go on a spaceship to blood gulch...
mikek3332002 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Interesting and good Start.

These sentancezs don't make sense. Who is I? If I is Ranma and Tex name is Nevada how did they get swaped?

When they were assigning out codenames, Tex ended up with Nevada. For some reason I can’t fathom, I got the codename Texas.
Athla chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
I can hardly wait to see how ranma and caboose get along. -