Reviews for Destined, 1x2 Marketplace of Souls
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Interesting, very interesting. I like the idea. I wish they would have done that, but I also like how they both come back in the last episode.
magik-liz chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
What are Wyatt and Chris's powers
magik-liz chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I have a question. What are Wyatt and Chris's powers? I hope Chris has firepower somewhere in between some and a lot.
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Lol I do love how you end these stories on a laugh ;D
riliya chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Andrea is a witch?
Beizanten chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
This extremely good. Really funny and cute. I know when DJ look for stuff that he was going to fell into the demon trap. poor guy.
Beizanten chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Love that you got Abdea play major part in this! I love that girl and i love Clarence. he advice christ to enjoy his life. Poor Dj, andrea is out to get him!
Beizanten chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
This is really great and suspensful. Poor Christ, has been violated and nearly dissapear! So wyatt worth twice as much, I thought they prefer pure, noble soul! Poor DJ has to get through a lot. he must really like Janna
Beizanten chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Really great chapter. Christ really is pure and noble heart, love that he insist setting the inocent free first. Poor DJ is in trouble! Love piper motherly instinct!
Beizanten chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Really great, sad and emotional. i agree with dj wyatt should orb and ask his family first if there's a safer way to go about this. i really love how far the brother willing to go for each other!
Beizanten chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Extremely great story! it just getting better and better! Poor Christ and Wyatt! Wyatt is so sad in this, he need to pull himself together. Wyatt seem like a positive person but he don't handle bad situation as well as christ
Beizanten chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Poor kid. It is really cool, that the villain can reform! Christ in a genius! I feel sorry for demon that Wyatt won't just kill him and end his misery quickly! Love that Christ know exactly how to cheer wyatt ao sweet! Kinda like husband and wife. Christ is like a mother looking after her child! Love that Christ can cook!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Really great chapter. My fav part is

That demons will be knocking on our doors daily to want to fight it out with the Twice-Blessed Wyatt Halliwell and his incredibly handsome and slightly neurotic little brother?" Chris smiled, knowing he had been stressing too much and that Wyatt was worried.

"Conceited much Christopher?" Wyatt asked, giving him a light shove.

The boys are so cute together!
myriad-souls chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
I love this!

I like your style to bits. Never too much, and DJ is simply awesome!

Thanks!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Great story! Your writing is really distracting me from work though. Only a month left until I can read like it's a job : )!