Reviews for Madness in the Spring
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 3/20
Fantastic story! I loved the style of writing, and how everything progressed over time between Murdock and Face and didn't seem rushed. Your descriptions of the characters were brilliant, and I especially liked the observations Face made about Murdock.
I also adored the length of this fic. It's been awhile since I found a brilliantly written a-team fanfic that was long enough for a nice long read. Definitely one of my favourite a-team fanfics. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner!
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 2/23
Omg! This was really wonderful. You used the depth of the characters to pull me in and then you kept me hanging on for this epic that I couldn't put down!It was such a pleasure reading this!
Thank you for this. It was beautiful and I loved it so much.
gentlechaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Jesus, my Dad's probably wondering where that realy loud "Awwwwww" just came from :D This was heart wrenching and terrible and FANTASTIC. I'm 100% sure that everything will work out between these two. Crazy makes everything more interesting after all! Love it, kudos to you!
mutents chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is probably my favorite A-Team story - and having read upwards of 300,000 words dedicated to this show, that's no small statement! You've reached the perfect blend of canon and of creative liberties, making canon and fanon mesh and combine in ways I can only dream of doing someday. The stories format is also one of my favorite kinds; I love the snapshot form for stories, and this fic is probably one of the best examples of it.

I know that you wrote this story less than ten years ago, but I feel like you should know that it is being enjoyed just as much in 2015 as it was in 2007. You've captured a group of characters that don't seem complex at first, giving them hidden depths. If I'm honest, there are times where I forget that this story isn't canon! I guess I mostly wish that it was...
Ligeila chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Love every word of this! An amazing story, easy while being complex at the same time.
spiritghostings chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
this ruined my life a little bit.

mandabug chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very nice! Loved every second of it :)
V-Amy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I was digging around the old fandom and someone recommended this. It couldn't be more perfect.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was an amazing story to read here. I just loved the detail, and the things with the mistletoe was just pure genius. I just couldn't stop reading. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this. It really made my day. :)
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow, this was amazing. I loved reading every word of this fic; Murdock and Face from beginning to end to new beginning.

Thank you for writing.

-BloodFeud
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Omg, sob, sob my heart out!
This was epic. Fantastic work. You got Face and Murdock down to a miniscule level. You made them mean something amazing. This was a great read!
Munchieees chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Holy. Jesus. This was so incredible..I'm lost for words to review with! I totally stayed up til about half 1 last night reading this - I just didn't know how to stop.

The thing about Billy gave me shivers..not even lying here. I loved the development of their friendship and later relationship, and how you somehow managed to keep it all perfectly in-character. The plot and narrative was incredible - I was laughing out loud and wanting to cry in pretty equal measure. Tbh I just wish I'd written it myself, but I would never have pulled it off quite like this!

If I had a hat, I would take it off to you. This was so beyond incredible. Kudos to you, my dear!
mw chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Best face and murdock story. Ever.
DDAriSieg chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow, this was a great ride! I enjoyed every part of it. Murdock's decent into madness, his and Face's slowly developing relationship, the struggling, the prejudice, Murdock's oh-so-awesome verbal standoff.. I could go on. Just.. This was.. awesome!

Only negative is.. DAMN, this was long for one chapter" It might've been easier to read with a few chapters.. :P

But I loved it!