Reviews for Madness in the Spring
Ligeila chapter 1 . 1/5
Love every word of this! An amazing story, easy while being complex at the same time.
melkyrie chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
this ruined my life a little bit.

mandabug chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very nice! Loved every second of it :)
V-Amy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I was digging around the old fandom and someone recommended this. It couldn't be more perfect.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was an amazing story to read here. I just loved the detail, and the things with the mistletoe was just pure genius. I just couldn't stop reading. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this. It really made my day. :)
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow, this was amazing. I loved reading every word of this fic; Murdock and Face from beginning to end to new beginning.

Thank you for writing.

-BloodFeud
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Omg, sob, sob my heart out!
This was epic. Fantastic work. You got Face and Murdock down to a miniscule level. You made them mean something amazing. This was a great read!
Munchieees chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Holy. Jesus. This was so incredible..I'm lost for words to review with! I totally stayed up til about half 1 last night reading this - I just didn't know how to stop.

The thing about Billy gave me shivers..not even lying here. I loved the development of their friendship and later relationship, and how you somehow managed to keep it all perfectly in-character. The plot and narrative was incredible - I was laughing out loud and wanting to cry in pretty equal measure. Tbh I just wish I'd written it myself, but I would never have pulled it off quite like this!

If I had a hat, I would take it off to you. This was so beyond incredible. Kudos to you, my dear!
mw chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Best face and murdock story. Ever.
DDAriSieg chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow, this was a great ride! I enjoyed every part of it. Murdock's decent into madness, his and Face's slowly developing relationship, the struggling, the prejudice, Murdock's oh-so-awesome verbal standoff.. I could go on. Just.. This was.. awesome!

Only negative is.. DAMN, this was long for one chapter" It might've been easier to read with a few chapters.. :P

But I loved it!
little.tel chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is such a good story. You portrayed Murdock so well. And I love how you wrote Face and BA. I don't normally read Face/Murdock, stories but yours is really good. Hope you write more. _
smiles2go chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but it's a great heartwarming fic. The detail and characterization is fantastic. I loved the TV A-Team, haven't seen the movie. Thank you for a great read!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved this! It has been, without doubt, the best A-Team story I have ever read! OMG! I'm so adding this to my favs! You have to write more A-Team stories (I'm going to check after I finish this review). Keep up the good work!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i think this has just been put in my top 3 favorite fanfics

I LOVED, ADORED, HUGGED, WORSHIPPED & 'whatever you can think of in a positive way'-ed this awesomeness you call a fanfic!
frontyardgnome chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Mind blown.

I loved it. I love the detail you put into this, the attention to characters that you have, the gradual descent that Murdock takes, as well as the evolution of the friendship with Face. I think one thing I really, really loved was watching Face change as well as Murdock.

One line that particularly got me was Face's comment that Okinawa gave him back two Murdocks. I just thought that was a really powerful way to show that something is wrong, using a character in the story who is not the one affected to make a powerful statement that helps us understand the new Murdock.

It was beautifully written and beautifully thought out. You did a fantastic job at setting us up and then taking us through to the end that we all can recognize. And I loved the take on the Vietnam past.

Excellent, excellent job. Thank you so much for sharing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »