Reviews for Madness in the Spring
I was recommended this story by the Rec List newsletter, and I'm so glad I was. It's a beautiful, beautiful story, I loved it.
3traditions chapter 1 . 1/30
I encountered this story years ago and I have returned to in frequently since. I quote it. I read some of Murducks great lines in it aloud to myself. I can vividly picture the entire confrontation with Maury's friends. It makes my heart pound and hurt by turns. In my opinion, this is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read, and I have been in fandom for years and have read a lot of stories. I'm embarrassed that I haven't commented sooner to tell you this but I hope I can make up for lost time by impressing on you the depth and longevity of my affection for this story. I treasure this story. Thank you for it.
mutents chapter 1 . 1/8
This is the 4th time I've read this fanfic, and it remains my favorite piece in the A-Team fandom. You captured each character perfectly, and wove a beautiful story.

I've already commented on this fic - I did two years ago, after the second reading I believe. Everything I said then remains true. I feel like you should know that now, exactly a decade after you published this story, it still is a must read.

Thank you so much for writing this fic, and I already can't wait for my next re-read!
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Fantastic story! I loved the style of writing, and how everything progressed over time between Murdock and Face and didn't seem rushed. Your descriptions of the characters were brilliant, and I especially liked the observations Face made about Murdock.
I also adored the length of this fic. It's been awhile since I found a brilliantly written a-team fanfic that was long enough for a nice long read. Definitely one of my favourite a-team fanfics. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner!
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Omg! This was really wonderful. You used the depth of the characters to pull me in and then you kept me hanging on for this epic that I couldn't put down!It was such a pleasure reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Thank you for this. It was beautiful and I loved it so much.
gentlechaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Jesus, my Dad's probably wondering where that realy loud "Awwwwww" just came from :D This was heart wrenching and terrible and FANTASTIC. I'm 100% sure that everything will work out between these two. Crazy makes everything more interesting after all! Love it, kudos to you!
mutents chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is probably my favorite A-Team story - and having read upwards of 300,000 words dedicated to this show, that's no small statement! You've reached the perfect blend of canon and of creative liberties, making canon and fanon mesh and combine in ways I can only dream of doing someday. The stories format is also one of my favorite kinds; I love the snapshot form for stories, and this fic is probably one of the best examples of it.

I know that you wrote this story less than ten years ago, but I feel like you should know that it is being enjoyed just as much in 2015 as it was in 2007. You've captured a group of characters that don't seem complex at first, giving them hidden depths. If I'm honest, there are times where I forget that this story isn't canon! I guess I mostly wish that it was...
Ligeila chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Love every word of this! An amazing story, easy while being complex at the same time.
spiritghostings chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
this ruined my life a little bit.

mandabug chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very nice! Loved every second of it :)
V-Amy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I was digging around the old fandom and someone recommended this. It couldn't be more perfect.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was an amazing story to read here. I just loved the detail, and the things with the mistletoe was just pure genius. I just couldn't stop reading. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this. It really made my day. :)
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow, this was amazing. I loved reading every word of this fic; Murdock and Face from beginning to end to new beginning.

Thank you for writing.

-BloodFeud
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Omg, sob, sob my heart out!
This was epic. Fantastic work. You got Face and Murdock down to a miniscule level. You made them mean something amazing. This was a great read!