Reviews for The Iceman Cometh!
suniships chapter 1 . 8/9
Love it
Wynter Spite chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Oh, that is brilliant. I love the humor. Genius.
supernova chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
the story was quite good... actualy it was better than good but when will the next chapter come?
I am truely waiiting...
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
So cool!
Saya chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
i anxiously await your next addition to this series! (i sound like someone giving off serious book reviews xD ) but in all actuality though, I'm seriously excited to know if you'd continue this series! i admire your writing and how you're depicting them.
narutolover10110 chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Awesome, honestly I've been laughing so much while reading this! It's really good, can't wait for more
the girl from back then chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Hi, I think this fic is AMAZING! Please don't discontinue it. It's so funny and Maika is the first OC I've seen who isn't all deep and angsty and complex, but isn't an insufferable Sue either! I love her! I also love her interactions with Tezuka and Atobe-they had me rolling on the floor in laughter. Personally, I want her to end up with Atobe, but of course it's your choice. I'm sure you'll make this fic awesome no matter what ending you write!
Onepiecelover4ever chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I want her to end up with atobe
Pixiecropse chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
i am lmao at the moment please more more more this is freaking halrious
Malavika Subrama chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
DUDE. UPDATE. I've been waiting for two YEARS.
CHAPTERS ARE AWAITED! THE END IS ANTICIPATED!
Basically, update, because I love this story.
hatteringmad chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
OHMYGOSH update soon please! I can't wait to read more - it's so funny! Though, honestly, I feel so bad for Atobe - I sort of want her to end up with him, but then again I want to see how Tezuka would act in a relationship with Maika.

I LOVE Maika's character - she's well developed and likeable (not Mary Sue-ish at ALL, which is really refreshing). I'm practically fangirling over this story. Thank you so much for writing it and UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ASAP!
Animeluva chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
This is an awesome story! Please write soon! I can't wait! Love tezuka and Maika together!
OMG-NESS chapter 24 . 11/17/2013