Reviews for Shining Tears
Wanko chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
...that was good I think imma read again...WOOOOT 15th time XD
KJacket chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Another awesome story, wow. What else can I say?
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
He he... I think we all know how a permanent pactio is formed A lolz

very cute story!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Great story! )
Lance58 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
wow nicely done... well done... please make some more...and put setsuna wings in the story to
BatterieszX chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
I love the last chapter! Great work.*applaud
roadkamelot chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
you melted my heart. nice story
Ferroxcat chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Excellent! I agree with you, with Setsuna there really does need to be some angsting.
Chopstickman chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Such a cute little Konoka Sestuna fic! Especially the ending
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Great story, I really liked the conversation Setsuna had with her chibi self *grins* and the way character's emotions were handled. I'm glad it had a happy ending!
taylor chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
YAY! THAT WAS GOOD I ENJOYED IT . OMG HAD A BAD DAY 2DAY SO I THOUGHT I WILL GO READ SOME FANFICTION THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I READ AND IT BOUGHT THE BIGGEST SMILE TO MY FACE . IM TRYING TO WRIGHT FAN FICS AT THE MOMENT ABOUT NEGIMA BUT ITS VERY HARD . HEHEHE JUST WISH YOU PUT THE LAST BIT OF INFOMATIAN ABOUT HOW TO COMPLETE A CONTRACT HEHEHEH WOULD HAVE MELTED I PRACTICLY DID . ;3 LOL by a certen cooper you know my name lollolololololoololo wtf!
starglazed chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
hello! :) i really like how you made everything not so rushed like some other people. the descriptions were well thought out! i loved the way you put both their feelings into account! my favorite parts were the last two chapters epilogue! *heart* hope to read more of your works!
r r hunt chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
I think you should make a continuation of this fic
Rain54 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I like how you begin and end the story using the spinning reference. Secchan spinning Kono-chan in the beginning of the story is really heartwarming. It's amusing to imagine the conversation between Setsuna and her chibi-self and how it has such an impact on Setsuna's part. The conflict and angst part were handled well, starting from Setsuna rejection, confession, disappointment and finally leading to their resolution. Lol permanent pactio xD that's a good idea! Another great story from you, please keep writing KonoSetsu stuffs :3
Yukimura Akira chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
This is clearly one of the best KonoSetsu I've read ever. xD It's going on my fav list! I'm looking forward to your time travel fic! D Cheerios