Reviews for Failing Flute Fiasco
Jaime chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very Cool! :) And isn't it obvious, everyone? Hotohori had that bear from Miaka earlier. Right? lol AWESOME
Mira Shio chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
*wipes tears from eyes* LOL! That was so cool... did Nuriko ever wonder what the Spanish meant? _ Tamahome and Tasuki fighting over a video game... LOL That'a a blend of two situations in my fic... one, where Tamahome owns a PSP and the other is where Tasuki and Nuriko fight over ice cream... Stuffed zebra hehehe XD 1,1,1%!
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
very creative, and well written. 10/10

that is my left brain talking, here is my right brain:

MEE LIKEE!

Thank you right brain. This has been a review from both sides of my overcaffieneated (is that a realy word? and how would you spell that anyway..?) brain. Caffiene is a powerful thing, and your story is awesome!
The Red Typhoon chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Shakira, eh! Eeheehe...

I agree, what did Hotohori get?
Appaku chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Ah hah ha ha ha! Poor Amiboshi! XDD Really, it's so awesome to see such an in-character story get into his spy head. I felt so bad for him and could perfectly picture every disgruntled expression on his face. I'm putting this in my favorites and coming back to it whenever I need Amiboshi inspiration. _
Tayk chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
xD Poor Ami-kun... He needs a hug... -gives Ami-kun a hug- He's having trouble sabotaging their mission and way of life... Aw. -sadness-

So, uhm, I liked it... What did Hotohori get from Miaka?

-pictures Mitsukake with a walkman- Oh, scary...

Keep up the good work. ;

-Tayk-