Reviews for A Brighter Path
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 17 . 1/1
Excellent story. I'm sure that some parts could be fleshed out more. But it is a good story.
I almost stopped reading, but decided to finish and I am glad I did.
Svenion chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
so, the potter name is now dead? seems kind of a crappy way to remember the parents who died defending him.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
awesome!
mysinger chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Fantastic story! I really enjoy your writing. Thank you.
librarywitch chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
What a delightful tale of what if. Well done and such an enjoyable read. I love how characters stayed ture. Thanks so much for sharing.
hotcat chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
like it :)
lilmisadiva chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
I like it but will it follow the cannon couldnt they have different adventures ?
lilmisadiva chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I like the interhouse mingling
lilmisadiva chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
harry and draco are too cute
2BeRini chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
i certainly hope that you do come back to this universe - it's very well-written and very realistic. a great story and hopefully you'll find it in your heart to come back to it once again.
Jeanie21 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Awesome. I really like how you change the JK Rowling version slightly but stuck to her main plot. And the idea of an overprotective Malfoy family for Harry is great! :)
Carla Lute chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Baby Harry and baby Draco are so cute.
Veronica M chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
LOVED this story-loved that Draco thought of an alternative to "playing their way across the board" and that at Severus' suggestion Albus asked the Malfoys to raise Harry along w/ Draco. hope you do write more for this particular arrangement of characters.
TrAiNoFhOpE chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
I loved your story. I've never had the opportunity to read such a thrilling creation - nor one where the Malfoy's became Harry's family and treated him as such. My heart sunk and adrenaline depleted when you stated that you would not continue with this universe. I'm begging you now - after noticing your lack of Harry Potter stories in a numerous amount of years - that you attempt year two. For a big fan of your writing, though excuse me for never saying so before, would you consider it?

Greatness deserves continuation. Continuation is of greatness. Good Job.

-Train of hope
Lexi0521 chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
Wonderfully written and while keeping with the core of the story, your twists were somewhat unexpected. While this is AU, you DID cover all the characters' strengths and weaknesses. I loved the interplay and look forward to reading more of your work.

Thank you for sharing your gift!