Reviews for Code Lyoko Episode 124: Towers
I HATE YOU OOD
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
GREAT!
Elthar chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
hi im a big fan of ur storys, ur a great author, unfortantly this is the first time ive ever posted a comment...because *looks at calander* oh god...well i get busy very often, and uselly only get to read half of an ep a day...so i dont get alot of time to comment, ill try to go back and comment on all the eps when i quit this horrible job...but i have nothing to complain about lol so dont worry. oh and on the the new mega tank name, why dont you try {hyper tank}? i like to use the word alot, and i think it fits, and if not that, try "uber tank" i like that to. oh and people get my name confused alot so this is just to clear things up. {my name is spelled ELTHAR. not E1thar. not Elthar. the 'E' is cap'd the rest is lower case thanks.}
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Unpredictable you say? It couldn't be you've snooped into my head at what will happen in Code Lyoko EPisode 125: Rebirth, could it? I know you read the title, Rebirth, and think "Aelita!" Oh but just wait! Heck, I won't even let you beta read it its going to be a HUGE MAJOR SHOCKING TWIST!

ANyways, on this one. Jeremie did have to take a break. His love for Aelita could only push him so far before his brain and body couldn't take it anymore. Wanted an episode with some action on Lyoko, more of it, so got this one in. An attack on Lyoko, I liked the new Mega Tanks, or, Uber Tanks, Ultra Tanks? Whatever they would be called.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Ok. I really liked that episode. No typical attack on Earth, but attack on Lyoko. Jeremie at last taked a break. That make everything more realistic cause he isn't overhuman and need a rest sometimes. The fight in Lyoko was very nice. Defensive mission again but instead of whole army of monsters like previously, a few but powerful this time. Nice made. I liked the trick with power pole too.

And Aelita is somewhere there. Good to know. But you are compltetly unpredictable so I have to wait for next episode to see what will happen.

Ok. I think that's all for now. My bastion is almost indestructible, my inner bunker is finished, and I'm deep inside it. Now I'm fully prepared for any twist, surprise or cataclism you may create. I'm wating for the next episode. Bring it on!

See ya.