Reviews for Love Story
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ah! I love Sasuke's poetic thoughts. So romantically orientated.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Why does every thought that sasuke thinks seem to come from a Shakespeare love story...
sasunarulvr4eva chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
omfg the end! lolz
AriSeptona chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
xDD I love this story! Poor Naru-chan~ The ending deserves an award. Lol, but what's a prompt/prompt set? -confuzzled-
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
PLEASE CHECK MY NEW POLL! thx...

Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Angel Girl Julia -
princhi1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
LOL! Hilarious!
Heartless Disciple chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
hilarious !
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Now that will bring questions about. Naruto really should learn to keep his voice down during certain times, ne?
Earl of Grey chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
very cute, i love Sasuke's little iner voice
Ali chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
...Okay, no, this is now my favorite. n.n;; yopu should SO make a second to this! Oh...And if i may be so bold as to ask...Would you ever consider wrighting a fanfic where Naruto is Hokage and sasuke is like...Ya know, his lover and the AMBU or jonin or something...i really like those ones... n.n;;
flourescized chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oo, Saskay. Dun hurt Naru-chan, even if it is for a very (very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very) good reason.

FOR SOME REASON, my favourite bit was:

"Oh." Oh.

Told ye it were random.. actually I didn't, but I did now! So there!

Uhm, I can imagine how their teeth feel. Today on the bus I forgot to hold on, so I got like catapulted into one of those plastic walls face first. I was like owie and I looked supercool. Yeah, baby!

I shalt stoppeth now.. eth? T_T

CIRCLE OF HAPPINESS.

I LOVE YOU.
woosh chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
oh my god this was SO funny! and romantic, but very very funny and cute*-* i love how you made Saskue such a Romeo and pervert at the same time
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
*dies of excessive laughing and falling off chair* xD

This is hilariously ROCKZ!With the poetic verses and whatnot,Sasuke sounded even more possessive than ever!This is so cool!I love it!Big thumbs up for you!

Cookies for you too! _ *gives a tray of cookies*
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
LMAO OMG THAT WAS GREAT! SO ROMANTIC! A COMDEY/ROMANCE!
Satele chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROTFLMFAO! That was hilarious! XXD Thos little add ons were absolutely hilarious! I busted a rib laughing! XDD "You cheeks as crimson as fresh roses in spring." Ahh, they were so funny. Good job, the writing was excellent, I have to say that the little "romantic" portions were the highlight of the story. Keep up the good work!