Reviews for Queer Events
someone chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
WAH! *sob sob* WAH! *falls on the floor crying*
Queerquail chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
no! this can't be the ending! you should've made daine a goddess, so she can come bac a have revenge on Jeannett. :)
pathos chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
eh. i wanted her to die.
pathos chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
is it numair? i hope so, otherwise her mom-lady will kill her. XD (goes on to next chapter)
pathos chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
O_O who could it be? i hope that jeanette lady dies. *makes plans to kill her*
pathos chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
;_; diane is dead? NO!
Pathos chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
_ it seems very cool so far. *moves on to next chap.
kaehimi chapter 6 . 10/11/2002
Kill, kill, kill...freaky story. _ But I liked it!
AerinBrown chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
Wow, freaky.
Miracle Vedilien chapter 6 . 5/22/2002
"'Numair, I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you I loved you, but I s’pose it’ll have to wait ‘till your own journey here.' Veralidaine’s vibrant blue-grey eyes, wild with the pain, turned her gaze to Jeannett’s. 'Tell Kitten to go back to her family. Family are the most important thing.' She drew in a deep breath, her last breath ever. 'Look after Numair.'

Veralidaine had probably been trying to punish her. Yes, this whole façade was because she had killed Veralidaine. The thought gave no comfort."

I don't get that part. When did it take place?

_

I'm rather... dissapointed. It was too short. The plot was weak. A good idea, but not strong or long enough and without good support. Really, the problem with this fic is the shortness of it. Also, the fact that it's Leanne's point of view throughout most of it and then at the end it's Jeanette's. It might have been more enjoyable to write the back ground as a story. Perhaps one through Jeanette's eyes that starts off at the beginning when she meets him. Then, when you've told the background story. add these chapters on also, but forget Leanne and stick Jeanette's POV in instead.

Plus your ending was too long. It went on and on and on, and while I understand that you had to tell what had happened, it might have worked better to just narrate it as it happened, and, like I said, tell the background you showed as flashbacks in the last chapter as a story. Because that serves as a more interesting plot to read than this one. It's a great idea, but the reasons and the story behind Jeanette's actions would be *so* much more interesting to read with this story added on than just the story of Leanne finding out and dying.

Your story is so short *because* of the fact that you only took a rather meatless part out a *very* good plot and wrote about it and tried to get the rest of the good meaty stuff in in the place of where the meatless stuff should have gone.

Anyway, I think you catch my drift. Like I said, great great potential to be a good story. No, this is *not* a flame, just constructive critisicm because I hat to see a great idea go to waste.

Keep it up!

-Miracle
Miracle Vedilien chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
(Has given up caring about the fellow Slytherin and is pissed)

OK, forget the defense I gave last review. Though, really, Leanne *could* have lied better. Or maybe I've just gotten too good at it.

-Miracle
Miracle Vedilien chapter 3 . 5/22/2002
Aw, I feel sorry for Lady Jeanette! She only killed Daine because she wanted to have Numair's love! I mean, wouldn't any woman do that for love?After all, it couldn't just be the money she was sfter, or else she wouldn't have given a damn, or would have found someway to keep it for herself (perhaps killing *Numair* instead) or wouldn't have resolved to something as desperate as murder! Besides, if Numair was still in love, why did he get married to someone else? He's a horrible husband, and therefore a horrible man, I don;t *care* if he loves Daine! And where is Leanne's love? After all, while her father was drifting in memories, she was probably taken care of by her mother. Why hate her all of a sudden? Most people would refuse to believe that someone they'd loved and trusted all their lives had murdered someone. There should be some element of disbelief!

(Is sticking up for a fellow Slytherin, even though she loves Numair to death and would have him for herself if not for Daine but is happy that Daine has him because Daine is cool, and so spends her time obsessing over Severus Snapee instead)

-Miracle (Like the story as far as I am though, don;t get me wrong)
Ruby Schnopps chapter 6 . 4/28/2002
ooooooooooooooooooo...what a lovely ending! I LOVED IT! I LOVE YOU ROSIE! I wish I could write... Wow, there were a lot of '*'s in that chapter. ANYWAY, It was good and I *loved* it.

Lith-what's wrong with killing characters? It's her own story to do things like that.

-Ruby
Ruby Schnopps chapter 5 . 4/28/2002
Eeps! I haven't reviewed the last two chapters yet! BAD RUBY! WHAT A BAD FRIEND AM I! ::slams head against desk:: BAD!

Anyway, love it, as usual.

-Ruby
Lith chapter 6 . 4/26/2002
Whatever. Are y'obsessed with killing folks or what?