Reviews for Phone Tag
neo-chan chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Wow. First fic I've ever read that is ultimately comprised of phone calls, and I must say I loved it! Great job!
Pure Addict chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Loved This! Thanx for writing!
Thanks chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hey... Umm... I just wanted you to know that, as odd as it sounds, your story inspired me to "come out of the closet" and tell everyone about my sexuality. Now I am living happily with my boyfriend, so... Thanks.
ConscienceCoward chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
This was awesome!
sunnyhunny chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
so good i love all your housewilson stories but this is def one of my favorites
Southern Facade chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
Oh, my gosh! I told myself I was only gonna read one chapter, I ended up reading them all! *Giggles* I loved this thing the whole way through. You get a good review, a gold star, and a lifetime supply of interwin. (Sold in stores near you)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
love it!
99GreenBottles chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
How to start...? This review must be coming out of the blue to you, considering how long ago you posted this fic; but wow. This fic made me laugh so hard and then I cried (thats really sappy, anyway), you got their characters spot on. If they were actually together I really do think this is exactly the dynamic they would have, in fact they already have this on the show, just without the sex. And I think that Wilson probably would come close to cheating and that House would be the monogomous one, picking up the pieces. And the format, the way everything happens in conversation, over the phone, just wow. I love this fic, and I'm now going to go see if you've written anymore.
lucretiafly chapter 17 . 7/3/2010
By the end of this I had actually forgotten that everything had only been said over the phone. How you managed to capture all their history and past and yet have the conversations stay so naturally in the present was just.. amazing. I loved this through and through and through :)
Bonnie Banks chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
Wow. Really wow.

...why didn't the show go in this direction?

Oh wow. *beams tearily*

This was so great to read. I kept stopping to check I had chapters left.
half-hearted heroine chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh my... naughty naughty ;) Delightfully smutty, I'm reading more!
Zero Skye chapter 17 . 2/25/2010
Wow this was such a great story. I thought it was going to be some sort of funny bit, or a PWP when i first read it but I loved it. I think the ending was great as well and I loved how tou started and finished every chapter the same. This is a favorite now.
sami1010220 chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
omg, i loved it! haha, yes, i'll gush about the format too. it was amazing! so creative, i can't recall ever reading a fic quite like this one. i think it takes so much imagination to get from a phone call to an actual scene. and the story was great! you did a great job with this, and i can't wait to read the sequel!
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
Just spent the evening reading the whole thing and its wonderful from beginning to end. So original, so engrossing and so good. Thank you!
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
I'm reading through this whole story but this chapter in the grocery store had me laughing so hard in places I was actually in pain. Brilliant!