Reviews for Origins of Humanity
Azrael chapter 1 . 7/12
No wonder this storry flopped, you have started it based on some ridiculously wrong assumptions - that the galaxy is an empty place.
Goa'uld in canon own tens of MILLIONS of planets, not hundreds - remember, there are over 100 billion stars in this galaxy, with at least 100 million possible habitable planets, so no need for terraforming.
orionastro chapter 23 . 7/4
a very good story so far, I hope you can continue and develop further the hardly wait for the next chapters
john777 chapter 23 . 6/10
keep writing
darkfinder chapter 7 . 4/23
what ever happen to sg-4 they never seem to be mention again .
Armiture chapter 23 . 4/19
I was really enjoying this story and I agree that you jumped the gun by having Ba'al find out and attack the Colonies so soon. (Jumping the shark means the story has peaked and has nowhere to go but down.)

If you feel the only way to fix it is to delete a few of the more recent chapters then go for it. You're the author, you can change your mind and do something different. Heck even the great Arthur C. Clarke did it with The City and the Stars! In any case thanks for the intriguing story.
Armiture chapter 13 . 4/19
I know that it's too late but but borrowing characters from other shows is okay so long as they don't detract from the main characters. Borrowing tech from other shows, manga, anime or comics is also fine, just make a note of it. There's no real need to add a new crossover. Think of it as a cameo.

Also I'm sure the Colonials will soon realize that setting up one asteroid is much cheaper than setting up four. Unless they bring the Stargate and it's potential to the general public there's no way to hide four in the budget.
Armiture chapter 8 . 4/19
Yes it's easy to see that they want to collect the four Stargates so they could set one up in of the four star systems in Cyrannus.

As for the radiation treatment and level, in a war of survival, the Cylons would use dirty nukes and lots of them. Not all nukes are like those dropped on Japan. I recall the furor over the "neutron bomb" that was designed to produce an intense, lethal burst of radiation with minimal fallout and blast damage.
A Reader chapter 14 . 2/19
I just wanted to point out that in everything that I could find for the colonial system was that it was a double binary system so why did you shrink it one star? Basically it was four star systems.
A Reader chapter 3 . 2/19
Interesting fact if this is as far after the first war as you said their would be no lingering radiation at that location unless a nuclear reactor also overloaded at that location as well. Look up how long radiation would disperse after a nuke goes off. Don’t believe me look up current population of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 23 . 2/3
Lov
JOHN0713 chapter 23 . 2/2
I wish you would finish this story as I enjoyed it.
ShadowWraith2017 chapter 23 . 1/29
Very nice story
Player42 chapter 23 . 1/27
you should have went back to rewrite from chapter 20 instead of a 5thousand word essay justifying abandonment
Nomadic1 chapter 23 . 1/26
So? Delete a few chapters and fix it if you want.
Player42 chapter 21 . 1/26
paragraphs are too fraking long