Reviews for Origins of Humanity
This was one I thought out and well excuted.
Why not 10000 or 15000 light yrs?if the 13th tribe left kobol they would've had light speed ships at best and would've taken 1000s of yrs to get to earth.
Look at what happened with the Rossum corporation at the end,the tech they had devastated the whole planet.
monbade chapter 23 . 2/15
well this sucks. was just getting good
Andrei chapter 1 . 2/7
There are stories in here that definitely deserve to be finished.
Unfortunately for us the readers this one doesn't deserve to be even started, it's utter junk.
M.A.N chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Next time in...
The battle for the humanity

Anubis launched the attack on earth while other System Lord focused their attack on colonials planets.

The Earth's Prometheus and Daedalus scrambled to save the humanity from enslavement and extinction, spearheaded by Prometheus herself and SG-1 to repel Anubis fleets and save their "comrades" colonials...

And from the shadow, the cylons come for backstabbed any exhausted side of the war but failed to realized the difference off colonials and goa'ulds computer system and get exterminated by the goa'ulds.
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/30/2018
earth super!scientists will hopefully constantly surprise the colonials. I can totally see Sam and Gaius butting heads about naquada theory.
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 11/28/2018
bahahahah!
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 11/28/2018
that last bit with the colonials made me laugh for a good minute, hah!
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
ooft. I like the story but it is a bit too wall of text for me, break up your paragraphs into actual, you know, paragraphs and it'll be a magnitude easier to read.
Darth Gumby chapter 8 . 11/17/2018
In reality, the Colonial conditions would be a Non-Starter for the SGC. The Colonials are asking the SGC to do all the work, take all the risks, fund all the R&D...and then inform EVERYONE, all the terrorists, dictators and 3rd world crack pots like the Korean Kims about the Stargate Program, then HANDOVER control of everything to a Self-interested council that will in all likelyhood, still want the US to do all the work and fund all the military ...but expect all the benefits and rewards.

This is the IOA all over again, only this one includes Zimbabwe, Iran and North Korea.

This is the equivalent of the SGC telling the Colonials they will give them gate travel and Asgard Energy Shields, but they have to share it with Tom Zarek and the Cylons.

If the SGC has any diplomats at all, they should be able to explain this to the colonials.
D72 chapter 23 . 8/22/2018
Yeah, it was kinda kick everyone in the balls constantly, and carter got put on a bus.

At least we got to see Lee once, and he was competent.

I enjoyed the fic, minus kobol.
D72 chapter 18 . 8/22/2018
So which one of them is gonna die? Because those dick gods kinda held that price in blood thing seriously. Crashdown, elosha, zarek's thugs.
D72 chapter 16 . 8/22/2018
The final five are pretty much the cause of the series, even if it did give us far too many Sam Anders scenes.

I liked him as a sports ball man, but as a deus ex machina, he was super annoying.
D72 chapter 15 . 8/22/2018
It's frak, but I can understand a spellchecker mangling it.