Reviews for Bedtime
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awww :') *sniff sniff* I love if! Yay for Winchester cuddling.
- Clara Brighet
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Dean really does care for Sam even as a teenager.
nerptheherp chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
AWW..IT WAS SO CUTE! :)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
cute! I loved it!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aww! So friggin' cute! :)
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
AW!

SO CUTE!

good work!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aw... that's gotta be the cutest story I've read on *pinches little Sammy's cheeks*

Thank you! Great story. Off to read more :D
Visionairy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I like it! My favorite parts were Dean checking to see if he can shave, and Sam not being able to get warm without either Dean being there or his dad being home.
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I loved it! It was so cute.
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This is an incredibly sweet story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was SO sweet! I just loved it:) Dean cuddled with Sam, that was wonderful, and Dean staring at his chin in the mirror. That is so true!

Thank you so much for this!

Kelly
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
lol cute

thanks

VESPER
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This story is all the more touching having read the beautiful, marvelous "Under a Haystack," one of my very favorite fics of all time. (And I've read ALOT of them, for better or worse.) Because when I read this and see Dean taking care of little Sam, it makes me think of Sam, all those years later, getting a chance to give a little back taking care of little Dean. And I get all mushy inside. Aw. Even if I wasn't excited for yet another chance to gush over "Haystack," though, this would remain a stellar stand-alone fic, with a lovely portrait of both boys about to grow up, but not quite there yet.
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Have I read this already on LJ? If so, I don't think I sent FB, but if I did, here's some more!

This was a really sweet story. Loved Dean staring at himself in the mirror, desperate to have to shave. And Sammy commenting that he's always staring at himself!

Love Dean being such a good brother and getting into bed with Sam, even though Sam's too old now and Dean probably wants to sleep in his own bed. But he can tell Sammy's worried about Dad and he needs him.

Aw.