Reviews for Lizzie
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A great story. Very good.
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hehehe, far, far too much weighing on a nickname- but a very good point. I love it.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I feel heart broken for Will not Elizabeth. good story!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeness! Great story! Elizabeth is in-character. Nicely done, girl!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Very interesting.

Difficult choice Elizabeth needs to make. Either love or freedom. Even if one can have both, this seems like a time when it's possible that she may not be able to have both.

Therefore, she needs to find out where her heart and path truly lie.

This was really good to read.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Yes, Lizzie the Pirate sounds better than Elizabeth the Pirate, doesn't it? Elizabeth is all high-toned and fancy (to borrow words from dear ole Captain Jack).

Still, it probably is hard: Jack, therefore freedom, or Will, therefore love? In the end, I'd choose Will, if he loved me as much as he loves Elizabeth. Jack...is better off as a friend.
Beautiful x lie chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i liked it, keep going

but at the begining its inocent (in the summary its not innocence)
Flightstorm chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Well written! Are you going to continue? Kind of hard to see at this point if there is a specific ship you follow... personally I hope it's W/E...

About the two choices... she can have both, can't she? She can become a pirate and stay with Will. According to her, he is a pirate after all. :)
brokenoutoft chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
For a first fic this is a very good effort (certainly streets ahead of most of the drivel on this site). I think you did a good job with Elizabeth- she is a singularly prickly character to write, almost as difficult as Jack. I'm not sure you quite hit Tia's speech patterns right; bits of it 'sounded' like her, whereas others didn't, but it's more a matter of practice than anything else.

I don't often review fics on here, as mostly I find them so poorly written that trying to offer constructive criticism makes me terribly depressed, but this is a great start and I'd really like to see more PotC fic from you.
ditte3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007