Reviews for Trapped
dragonprincess1988 chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
This was a great way to end this fic. I really enjoyed the whole story. It was a great read.
Random Nobody chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I liked your fanfiction, and I love the way that all of the characters were portrayed. The interactions between them all were well done. I particularly enjoined scenes where Alfred appeared. Great work!
ZeldaIsis chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
So sad to see this end. This was one of my first fanfics I ever read. This was the best story and I was so excited when you started to update it again. I cannot wait to see what else you will write. Hopefully, more in this universe. I love how you wrote the interactions between everyone. They were spot on.
Lil' Kanny chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Finally! You did it! I'm so proud of you!
Another great fic. I'm so glad that we have the whole Story now.
I'm glad to help you every time I can, you know that.
Thanks for finishing this fic, and for writing all your fics and share it with us. Its amazing.

And I will be here always, waiting for more from you!
Lol.
Never stop writing!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
I blame you, by the way, for getting me interested in this fic of yours that you mentioned in your PM to me. I was all, ohhhh...more hurt/comfort? Can't resist! And then I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning from last night reading it. xD
Its hard for me to pick a favorite part in this, because I have so many. Like...in the beginning where Dick wouldn't give up on Tim. Or where Dick was the one who Tim recognized so he was the only one Tim listened too. Even better...the parts where he traced their symbols. Clever, clever little Tim. Actually, I'm guilty...I think my absolute favorite was where Tim was beating down that thug for hurting Nightwing toward the end. You go Tim, lol. Believe it or not, Tim's usually not one of my favorites...but...I think that might be slowly changing. His and Dick's interactions in this fic were priceless and very well written. :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Loved the chapter, I liked how you kept Tim's speech difficulties in while showing he was still capable as Robin. Nice work with the story :)
gaby1919 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Hey, I like this fic. but, can you put Donna Troy ?.
cocopops1995 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Awesome! That was a totally amazing story, I loved it XD
TiannaofNugyta chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Ok so awesome! I've read every chapter multiple times and this one did not disappoint. I loved it when Dick finally broke down, proving that he's not always just a carefree, move-ahead kind of guy. It was a great chapter giving us more insight on all that went on during the 18 months of Tim's recovery. I can't wait for the last chapter!
Leradomi chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
this chapter was...different. Instead of writing out the dialog you kept in a third person paragraph form, just curious what made you change formats like that, still love the story though
cocopops1995 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Awww! That was just so .. omw I loved it, it was awesome :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Yay, update! It might not have been the best chapter, but it was still a good chapter all the same :)
cocopops1995 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Yeay Timmy! Once again I am so glad you're working on this again! Though I should probably just re-read the whole thing to get the whole story in my head again... love it completely :)
cocopops1995 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Omw I can't believe that I didn't see this update sooner! Can't wait to carry on reading tomorrow! This story is super awesome! XD!
Lil' Kanny chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
I read this again And I cant wait to read more. Its a great fic, and this last 2 chapters were great! Keep going, I love it!