Reviews for Trapped
Caramel Machete chapter 14 . 9/7
Loved it! I felt each chapter was better than the knee before. I thought the characters were very believable. The image of Batman having a snickers was amazing. I also loved Dick's breakdown. Please keep writing!
BlessedHope chapter 14 . 8/1
Loved it! Thank you for writing it :)
Sophia the Scribe chapter 14 . 5/6
Aw, great story. I had a lot of fun reading it. Thanks for posting! Blessings, Sophia
Agena K chapter 13 . 2/12
the breakdown of Dick to Bruce is Fantastic! trusting, tender and Totally True! I believe you wrote it just the way it would happen. very sweet. very familial. this whole 14 chapter story made my heart sing. thanks so much! ItzAGoodThing - It certainly is! :)
Agena K chapter 14 . 2/12
Thank you so much for completing this! I love this story! I especially love the line Dude was a Rube- you can tell He hangs around a carny- none other than Dick Grayson Big Brother Extraordinaire!
girlgeekjf chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I really love this story. Very well placed.
Brian chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Dude you got these characters down pat. Especially Bruce. I could totally imagine him speaking like this.
EwaFaa chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
This was amazing!
G0REL0RD chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
This is one of the best Nightwing/Batman/DC-Comics fics I've ever read. The writing style is absolutely remarkable and understanding of all characters is just as good. Also, a very talented combination of various literary genres, including action, drama, psychologism and even some very appropriate superhero humor. I really wish it was not just a fanfiction but an official novel, because its level of quality gives this work every right to be a part of official 'DC Comics' legacy. Congratulations on creating such a masterpiece! Wish you very success in your writing!
dragonprincess1988 chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
This was a great way to end this fic. I really enjoyed the whole story. It was a great read.
Random Nobody chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I liked your fanfiction, and I love the way that all of the characters were portrayed. The interactions between them all were well done. I particularly enjoined scenes where Alfred appeared. Great work!
ZeldaIsis chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
So sad to see this end. This was one of my first fanfics I ever read. This was the best story and I was so excited when you started to update it again. I cannot wait to see what else you will write. Hopefully, more in this universe. I love how you wrote the interactions between everyone. They were spot on.
Kanny Batmom chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Finally! You did it! I'm so proud of you!
Another great fic. I'm so glad that we have the whole Story now.
I'm glad to help you every time I can, you know that.
Thanks for finishing this fic, and for writing all your fics and share it with us. Its amazing.

And I will be here always, waiting for more from you!
Never stop writing!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
I blame you, by the way, for getting me interested in this fic of yours that you mentioned in your PM to me. I was all, ohhhh...more hurt/comfort? Can't resist! And then I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning from last night reading it. xD
Its hard for me to pick a favorite part in this, because I have so many. the beginning where Dick wouldn't give up on Tim. Or where Dick was the one who Tim recognized so he was the only one Tim listened too. Even better...the parts where he traced their symbols. Clever, clever little Tim. Actually, I'm guilty...I think my absolute favorite was where Tim was beating down that thug for hurting Nightwing toward the end. You go Tim, lol. Believe it or not, Tim's usually not one of my favorites...but...I think that might be slowly changing. His and Dick's interactions in this fic were priceless and very well written. :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Loved the chapter, I liked how you kept Tim's speech difficulties in while showing he was still capable as Robin. Nice work with the story :)