Reviews for Prisoner in My Best Friend’ House
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Oh this is great, please update really soon :D
CeciliStargazer chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
*Gets down on hands and knees and looks toward the author hopefully* "Please, dear, kind, gracious author, feed me! I am starving and only another chapter will satisfy me." Anyways, I really like it, but I'm on the edge of my seat and I'd prefer not to fall off.
a shadow in the dark chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
please update the suspence its really keeping me on edge
sammijoy chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Wow! This is intense. I cannot wait to read more and see why Estel is acting this way! Very good

Sammi
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Whoa! This is getting so weird! Why in the world is Estel acting like that? Update soon, saes mellon nin! _ ~Arodiel
Ampria chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
What in the world is wrong with Estel. That boy obviously has some problems he needs to work out. I eagerly await your next update so that we can see what will become of our poor, tortured little Legolas.
Kakashi Kat chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
... POOR LEGOLAS! Oh that poor elfling. I just want to squeeze him and give him biscuts! Very intriguing my friend. I must say, the plot is coming along nicely. Until you post your fantastic chapter!

Marlo

~*~
LupinandHarry chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
oi!

Estel, someone needs to scold him! I cant believe him!

And I hope Glorfindel dosent take drastic measures to find Legolas, and poor Greenleaf!

Update soon!
Bron-Y-Aur-Stomp chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Yet another one who can't take their finger off the Enter button! Look here, it's alright to have more than one sentence per line, everyone's doin' it! Sheesh, you wouldn't know but the damn button was your only lifeline to the real world...

So, some spelling and grammatical errors, as usual. Not sure the plot is entirely intriguing either. You may want to think this through a little better.

Also, if you want to use Sindarin or Quenya in your story, you should just make a brief note of what the comments mean in your A/N instead of adding it in brackets after the actual quote (which is highly irritating).

I'm afraid I have to admit I'm not very fond of the whole stating the setting in bold at the beginning of a new scene either, it lacks creativity or descriptiveness. Always nice to give your readers a mental imagage of where the chars are, makes it more easy for them to connect to the story-line.

As always, have a pleasant day.
The Doctors In chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Poor story format, that does not seem to be going anywhere exciting.
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
you have now turned me against little estel...how could you? He's so mean, he's going to starve legolas i just know it
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Wow, this is getting weirder and weirder... Why is Estel being so mean to Legolas? He would never do that! Oh, and just to let you know (this is just some helpful advice), Elves don't tire easily, meaning that they are never out of shape. I know that Glorfindel seemed to be out of shape at the end of the chapter, but that would never happen to an Elf- no matter how many hundreds or thousands of years old he is. But don't take my advice in a bad way, I meant to help you mellon nin! Please update soon! ~Arodiel
Ampria chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Argh! I want to hurt Estel for starving poor little Legolas. What is wrong with that boy? Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait for your next update.

P.S. Tank for the virtual chocolate, it was great.
Drakara Nolatari chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
I got your reply! My poor Legolas! Why Aragorn is acting like this I dont know...but we shall find out!

-Drakara
Kakashi Kat chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Oh, poor Legolas! He can't even have a small piece of Lembas. :'( Oh well! I sense something... evil perhaps? Surely Estel is not acting like this on his own, is he? Anyway, what can I say about this chapter, Wonderful, fantastic, pefect, marvelous, I have already used those. Maybe... I know... Tremendous

Marlo

~*~

May the warmth of family and friends bathe you in happiness and joy!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »