Reviews for Prisoner in My Best Friend’ House
So Yun chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Thanks for the dedi, but aw i hope they find him soon! It's tearing my heart out!

xoxoxoxoxo

Yun
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
wow a great fic. this really caught my attention i always said "read that one dummy" yo myself but i finally got the chance today! Props for me! LoL anyway kudos on yuor fic! i'm gunna go read chappies 2 & 3 now. ttfn.
Emily chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Interesting, Carry on please?
So Yun chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Estel is so stubborn, poor him. My cousin locked me in his room once, i cant imagine lol.

I love Glorfindel, sigh.

I can't wait till you update and finish this fic, it's def a fave.

xoxoxo

Yun
LupinandHarry chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
geez poor legolas! he's so cute! and little estel is naughty, but cute too lol!

update soon i smiled through a lot here!
Ampria chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Oh no, poor Legolas! Will he ever be rescued. Keep up the good work and please, please, please update soon.
Kakashi Kat chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I like it. Although I'm a bit confused as to why Estel would keep Legolas prisinor. Hopefully you will explain later, yes?

Anyway, nice job.

Marlo
Drakara Nolatari chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
AH! Evil Aragorn! Scary! *gets into fetal position and starts to say 'theres no such thing as aragorn, theres no such thing as aragorn...'* LOL! Hey, you're a great writer...aw...elfling Legolas, how cute! I've always wanted to write one about legolas when he was younger, I like yours...Aragorn is probably just being all teenager evil...oh well
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
omg estel is so mean o.o poor legolas
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Good story so far! But why is Estel locking Legolas inside his room? Kinda weird... I like it! Update soon please! ~Arodiel
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
aww leggy is SO cute!

so worried, such a nice little boy lol!

Glorfindel is cool too, and a non-abuse Thranduil, woopie loL!

Update son, should be interesting
Kakashi Kat chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Nice, glad to see another story from you Mellon-nin. (Answering your message) my holiday was okay, although I did get hurt a few times. It helped being around family and friends though.

Looking forward to the next update!

Marlo
chelax91 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Great start! keep up the good work!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3