Reviews for The Right Kind of Doctor
Poor Jack!
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Wow
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Beautiful, happy ending! I very much enjoyed your story :) Thanks for writing it! :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Wow wow wow! I love Jack's team mates reactions to the TARDIS, it's awesome! And I also like the telepathic link scene between the Doctor and Jack :) Very good :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
This is just so great! :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Very nice chapter :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Awwww!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
I really like how you've done this, with Jack not believing him at first and their tense confrontation. I wonder what will happen next now that the Doctor's discovered the place is Torchwood? :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EXCELLENT! This is so well done and I'm already sucked in! Brilliant :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is awesome! Fantastic beginning! Can't wait to read the rest! This is such a good story :D :D :D
FlamingShadowsouls chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
This was a great ending, which can be pretty rare. I did enjoy the kiss, so now Im going to have to find some Jack/10 fic. Oh well.
goldacharmed chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I really loved it! It was such an interesting idea that the Doctor DIDN'T know about Jack, and I loved the Jack went with him in the end! It doesn't make sence that he waited his whole life to see him again and then didn't!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
One of my favorite parts was the kiss. If I was there,I would probably squeal like a pig and whip out a camera from nowhere...
Random chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This is an awsome story ! Keep up the good job :)