Reviews for The Light Side of the Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I did :)
MikeyWolf128 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011

I read your note at the start and thought that you might like a note just to say that you've done a really good job on this. You walked into the relationship really subtly which many one-shots don't manage to do. I also thought that it was really cute. Admittedly, I do read a lot od smut but it is so nice to take a break and come find a really well-written, low-scale romantic story like yours. This story is much appreciated. Thankyou :)
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
YAY! omg, I love you.

This story made me run around crazy and saying just "AW!"... this is so aww.

So cute.

loved "leaning in to give him a kiss of such sweet innocence that he thought his heart would flutter right out of his chest"- that made my heart flutter out of my chest.

A Fave is propably a better review than this above *grins*

Thank you so much for writing this!

rock on,

stupidlamb3931 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Thank God for whatever compells you! For someone who doesn't usually write slash you did pretty good in my opinion. Keep writing and good job. :)
wolfsbride chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Very sweet and tender. I loved Eragon's prim response.
Morbid-x-Princess chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This was one of the most adorable slash fics I've ever read.

I just wanted to pick it up and hug it.
nikigrl-123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw That was cute!
Lilia chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love this story! I'm anti-gay but i still really liked it! thank you for writing it!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wonderful! I repeat: WONDERFUL
Chris chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
A very nice piece, and well written plot!
MiNoRiTy5472 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it! It's definitely something I could picture happening :)
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Well, I read the other peice but felt the need to read what else you've written and am quite happy with your works! They're wonderful and I love bothe Murtagh and Eragon so it helps lol. I can't believe you've only written one other peice! You've impressed me with your writing skills and I can't wait to read more of your stuff-slash or not ;)
animeodyssey15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Since you said at the beginning that you trust your readers' maturity, I'll assume that you disabled anonymous reviews because someone had to go and be rude. Anyway, that was a nice, little domestic scene between them. It was very sweet.
Marjon chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ah... Another piece of just sweetness between Eragon and Murtagh! They are just so sweet together. I really loved the piece when Murtagh came to realize Eragon had never kissed anyone EVER before Keep up this writing, you do really well. I hope to see some more good EraMur fics from you, if you would like to though :)
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 5/17/2007