Reviews for Bella's Cross
davidahare chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Yes I would like to hear it.
BELAVERA chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Well, that was a new twist! If Aro touches her, will she gain all his power (obtained over the last two thousand years)? Since Aro is so evil, that could really ruin her for a while, couldn't it?
pgrabinEdward chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Very cute chapter- interesting plot!
The Red Teardrop chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
I love your story!You are an amazing writer!
twi-fic luver chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
oh...never mind, they were just defeated.

but then why were they "gone?"
twi-fic luver chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
I don't get how the Volturi died - you never wrote about that.

I really loved the story!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow, this chapter was really really well-written! Better than Breaking Dawn's version, actually. :)

I think you need to work on your dialogue a little, and there are spaces missing between a few of the words.

But descriptive writing seems to be your strength. I loved how it was descriptive and you had a lot of insight into a condition that nobody's ever really experienced. Your writing really seemed to carry the essence of that pain Bella must have felt-things like:

Every breath brought the feeling of inhaling pure flame. Every movement brought searing torture. There was no way to keep my body from writhing, and there was no stopping the suffering.

And the whole thing where you describe each organ solidiying and nerves cauterising themselves and blistering skin... you have a wonderful imagination.

I know, I know, I'm raving about pain, which sounds odd, but my point is, this was very well done!
AliceImWunderland chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
loved it!
BookLover97 chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
loved it !
Simaril chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
Love this story, Thanks for sharing x x x
kikiharuka13666 chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
good story i am going to read the sequels
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
This story was really good! I love how everyone in Volterra was afraid of her and she became a legend!
Midnitelilly chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
Great story! Bella's power is awesome as well as her brilliance in her planned out attack on the Volturi.

Although this is "late" compared to the publishing date, I completely plan to go straight from review to read the sequel!
The Syren chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
I normally dont review stories because I normally don't have the time, but I have got to say Chapter 7 of Bella's Cross was AWESOME! I absolutely love it. I KNOW im gonna follow you and read every story you write about twilight because this one chapter moved me. it was amazing the rogue-like power you gave bella and the fact that it amplifies itself. i just think its amazing. Thanks for writing and make sure you comtimue to do so. 3 u
TheLadyKT chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
interesting start. gonna go start the sequeel now