Reviews for Bella's Cross
steffi32692 chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
keep writing... i really like your style

p.s. u update really fast keep it up
Skye14 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
soo yea that is sad on whats happening to bella i hope you post more its really good.
Monsoon Kisses chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Good...update. But why didn't Bella just get Janes power then use it against the Volturi? Jane can't use her power against Bella but Bella can use Janes power on Jane...

Thanks

sarah aka lookinthestars
dark fairy79 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
i wonder whats going to happed ,will edward come or will he listin to what bella told him
dark fairy79 chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
very good
OnlyIfIt'sTrue chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
Okay I know I have done two reveiws (But then again it doesn't hurt the author) but your story is awesome!

Pwease! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE . Hurry!

~Adella~
Hopeless4U chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Oh My Gosh! I love this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON SOON SOON!
Kitezi chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
i'll give you a ginormous batch of cyber-*insert your choice of anything here* if you update soon! and i love Bella's power! i think that its the best one in the fanfics ive read, though no offence to the others, this is very creative, i haven't seen it anywhere else before...
winmangirl7 chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
love the story pls update soon!
Hopeless4U chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
love it!
Skye14 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
aw i love this story its nice i kinda feel sorry for bella have to go through that pain
yrallih18 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
that rocks i love this story :):):):):):):):):[
Monsoon Kisses chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
WOW! This is the best gift that Bella has had in all of the fan fictions that I have read! Great Job! You're an amazing writer.

P.S. I found this line particulary funny:

“No if you don’t mind I believe the audience on the other side of the door is going to have a coronary if they don’t see you soon.” I laughed at the image in my head of Alice sprawled out on the floor with her feet up in the air from having a heart attack.
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
oh oh i like this already! love all the description and metaphores
DrinksinHeaven chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
is her power to be able to mimic others abilities?

i think she should just go around the room and acquire all of the cullens abilities

she could be a super vamp.

love the story so far