Reviews for Bella's Cross
em91011 chapter 14 . 5/11/2008
Wow that was amazing. One of the best Twilight fics I've ever read.
em91011 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
OMG mimicing! That's such a good idea!
christinemarie13 chapter 14 . 4/9/2008
I had almost forgotten that I had saved your story to my favorites to read at a later time, but today I had some free time on my hands and managed to remember the story. I enjoyed it and am sure I'm going to enjoy it's counterpart. But I'll give it a review once I've read it. I enjoy your writing and am sure I'll love all of your other writings as much.
barbiedoll123 chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
this story is so good
purple is my color chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Great story
JennCorinthos chapter 14 . 11/15/2007
What an AMAZING story I loved it... Great writing...

JENNIFER
Fluffyrose90 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
oh my god! i'm writing a fic like this, only bella was bitten by edward the first day of school, and she gets the same ability.. just not to the same extent. How odd! :P I like your story, by the way :)
BookQn chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Telepathy is the ability to read/ hear minds.

The one you want is Teleknetic or
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
ugh Aro is such a he-bitch in this story
bellarina chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
I have had this story bookmarked for some time and havent had time to read it til now. I'm so glad I finally did! It was great. I love your writing style and look forward to reading the next 2 installments.
ThisNightIsOurs chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
haha this story is really good so far!
monique89 chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
I really really liked this fan fic, i'm just about to start reading bella's crown.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
Bella all powerful. So freakin' awesome.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
That is totally something bella would do. Oh, I can see it. Pelt him with emotions...somehow, it doesn't seem dangerous, but it's probably as vicious as Lulu's mooggle doll. :)
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Aroevil. He should die. Right now.

Edward, Cloud, Vincent, Hayate, Kadaj, Kyou: Hear hear

X: ((smiles)) I knew you'd agree with me.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »