Reviews for Bella's Cross
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
That is totally something bella would do. Oh, I can see it. Pelt him with emotions...somehow, it doesn't seem dangerous, but it's probably as vicious as Lulu's mooggle doll. :)
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Aroevil. He should die. Right now.

Edward, Cloud, Vincent, Hayate, Kadaj, Kyou: Hear hear

X: ((smiles)) I knew you'd agree with me.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
I think I can only review every other chapter, cause I don't have much to say, and all the guys in my reviewing host club are as much in awe as I am.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
That last bit is a good point.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
mwa ha ha ha ha ha

EdwardxBella forever
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
You are amazing. That's all I can say.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Cloud: She's still speachless.

Edward: Can I come out of exile? I still can't believe she read that other fic.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
((stands in awe))

Wow, that was amazing. By far the best fanfic chapter I have ever read.

Edward: ((nods))
Kairi chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
Yeah i liked that one i hope you can get the sequel out soon.
Ash chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
That was an AMAZING story i cant wait to read the next

amoredward chapter 14 . 7/14/2007

That was so good. I mean, you are such an amazing writer, and I envy your talent so much. I especially loved the first chapter-you wrote it so well, I would think that you had actually experienced the change of becoming a vampire. It was SO good!

Man, Bella kicked some Volturi $$ there at the end! Go Bella! But now, who *is* going to rule the vampire world? The Cullens? I guess I will just have to go and read the sequel! I'm off the read the sequel, the wonderful sequel by Storms! *sung to the tune from the Wizard of Oz* I know that it will be amazing, and I am so jealous! Okay, so this isn't rhyming, so I'll just stop. I'm so eager to read the next one! So to wrap it up, AWESOME, AMAZING, GREAT, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC, STUPENDOUS work. I loved loved loved reading it. You're brilliant!

WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
Go Bella, it's ur bithday, oh woah oh woah! haha i'm so happy she terrorized Felix. A girl needs to have a little fun when she can't be with her one and only love. _. Okay i'll read on now.
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Simply amazing writing. A wonderful way to intorduce readers to your writing and the story.
TurningFromTrueBeauty chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
That was a really great story. I am glad though, that i found them after you finished all three so I can read without any interuptions. No worries, I'll comment plently!
TurningFromTrueBeauty chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
Ok Ok, I havent finished this chapter yet (12) BUt it is amazing amazing amazing! I LOVE Bella's "Grand entrance."

Ok, Im off to finish it. I love it!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »