Reviews for A Second Chance
KaorI-TaN chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow!

I loved your fic. The way you built the whole history is incredible. No confusing, but very deep meaning.

Thanks for sharing it !
hignum chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
very confusing but very gud... :3

If by my understanding, is Signum supposedly the 1st takamachi nanoha? I have that funny thought in my head. suppose u cud do me a favour and enlighten me a lil bit more.

Thnx! ;)
Arkeus chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
funky one shot is funky :D

Good work
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Nice story. It was kinda confusing at first, but then it explained everything (kind of) at the end. I especially liked the ending.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wasn't this posted by someone on 4chan? If it was you, good show. If it wasn't, give credit. Either way, it's a nice work.

I like the double entrende of "If this was Fate... if this was really Fate..."

It occurs to me that the real difference between the timelines is probably Chrono. Chrono was the character most different in "Signum's" reality - and these differences are so profound they probably began before the Jewel Seed Case that killed Fate. Chrono was a major figure in determining how both the Jewel Seed Case and the Book of Darkness Case turned out. In "Nanoha's" reality, Chrono made sure that things turned out all right. In "Signum's" reality, he probably didn't care about helping people so much as putting the threats out, which is exactly what he did both times.

Probably, the split came after the death of Chrono's father. In both series, during each Lost Logia Case, he reveals that it from his father's death that he developed his ideals and his personal mission - to make due with the hand that's dealt him, to protect others and to prevent other tragedies.

In "Signum's" reality, he probably decided on a much more selfish course for his life.
HWSoD chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
wow mind warp of doom!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Both the premise and plot are taken from a joke theory I posted on 4chan a while ago, which I've been working on expanding. I don't mind if you want to come up with your own version, but at least give credit where it's due.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I've seen this 'theory' on animesuki somewhere. Still, it's nicely written.

Too much F/SN I guess :P.

Cytrus
Senigata chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Sounds pretty much like Archer from Fate/Stay Night :D

but I like it, good job
Lowe chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow, an excellent and well written piece, and with Signum as well! Although I was initially quite confused at the actual timeline of the story, it wasn't until I read it a second time the sliders-style alternate world setting of the story. Signum being an alternate world Nanoha though? That is certainly a most unique theory.

Asides from the initial confusion, this fic is well written and well thought out. Good Job here