Reviews for When you realise true love, too late
nksa chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
awe sad! but good... but sad
LostSista chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Excellent, excellent. I felt total pissed at Jack all over again when she saw that everyone else had attended the funeral. Don't blame her for never going back to him. Well, at least you ended this on a light and positive note. No need to continue. Without Sawyer, like you said, there's nowhere else to take this story. It was very well done.
AllieSMG chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
So awesome! You did a good job writing, and thanks for using my ideas! So tragic and angsty, that was excellent. I hope to read moe of your Skate fics soon, so please write more of them! And thanks for your reviews for my fics.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
omg please please please dont end this there! cary it on! please? lol
LostSista chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Good sequel. Poor Kate. Too bad she wasn't honest with her true feelings in the beginning. Wish Sawyer was still alive for her to be running to. :-(
ravensfan52 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I like the story but being a jater i think jack didnt deserve the i hate you he got from kate. Other then that i like this story
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was so good...and sad! Thanks so much for using my ideas, you did a great job, and I love your twists. This was my fave part.

"Kate dropped to the floor as her trembling knees gave way under her, she only just managed to keep hold of the phone, her fingers wrapped around it in a shaky grasp. Sawyer, kill himself? This had to be some kind of sick joke, but she felt in her heart it was true. Silent tears slid down her face, she only stopped breaking down into complete sobs because she was still on the phone."

Wow, that was so deep, so emotional, I love the descriptiveness of it all. You could actually feel for Kate. Excellent job.
Panic at the stress disorder chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow! Nice one emily! :D Love it _ Nice mention of Hurly too!